Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 ... LastLast

Default Re: Help! Is My Girlfriend of 7 Years Cheating on Me?

think it over first
    what will you do if its true? what if its not?

then talk to her
    talk...not argue...talk....not shout....talk

it is said that whatever happens after will make you stronger
    whether you keep or lose the relationship

been through the same road
    hurts like hell
    still hurts like hell
    yet we live and learn......and love

revenge.....its temporary
    what do you get out of it...nothing but a fake sense of security

your move
    listen to both your heart and brain
    just dont follow the light

ay na lang pangitag partner for life, ts. pero sigurua lng nga naa kay anak

hmmmm first bai... sayup sa imu gf na gitago tanan pero iyaha man pd ng right na mukeep ug secrets nimu.. ky thats her life... sometimes na a lang jd stuff na di niya ma share nimu so sa lain taw siya mas comfortable mu storya about ato... another thing is it doesn't mean na if uyab mo di na ka pwede mu mingle with the opposite s3x.. Nagrigur imu utok ky naglikay2 kag mga babae para niya? hahaha mao nay sayup nimu... Awa ikaw na nuon alkansi hekhek... You should learn to trust each other para strong inyu relationship... Problema pud sa imung uyab ky since dugay na pd kaayu mo.. basin na bored na nas imung gipangbuhat... mao nakig char2 nas iyang crush... wa man tay mahimu mapul an man jd ng mga taw... do something special and out of the box pud panagsa para ma excite siya... hehe

ang nkalahi na2 TS ky 9yrs+ mi sa ako uyab nya iya gbuhat... d lalim..

she is cheating TS, klaro ana. let her go and start a new life with someone who is trustworthy. i admire you TS kay buotan ka, kay kung ako pa sa imong stand, whew! smile nalang.have a nice day.

things will happen bay pero it will teach you lessons in life to make u stronger and wiser..

Makita ra nimu in the future ang mga blessings ba na u recieve wala lng cgro ka ka bantay tungod sa problema. kinsa imu tinood na amigo ug kinsa tong dili. Makita nimu unsa ka supportive imu pamilya. And the most important thing kung unsa jud ang Tinood na batasan ug asa imu lugar sa inyo relationship nimu sa imu gf

hinoon TRENDING nani na mga type na mga babay ron bay.. apil sa mga MANG-GATASanay na mga babay ba..ahahaha

ni agi nako ana and i know lisod, lahi2x lng ato mga problema pero ang impact sa life pariha ra... anha lang na daugon sa how you COPE UP with the problem. Kung mgpaka martyr ka? Mag sige nlng ka ug duda? or take it as a lesson to learn from and move forward with her in it or not.

In layman's term mao ni ang equation sa mu problema lol ^^

nag tarong ka niya + for 7 yrs you where loyal + since wala ka nag binuang you EXPECTED na dili sad siya mag binuang (dakong sayop) + UBAN DIRA NA IKAW RAY NAKA HIBAW = gagohon ka sa imu uyab for some crush (asa man ang logic ana bay 7 yrs man kaha mu?)

dili ra mani trust na problem, kay 7 yrs mu pero for a crush iya ka gagohon ug sayon, YES dili mu matter ang yrs sulti pa sa uban pero basta malipayon lang daw..(bullshit) Years does matter coz you shared memories together. basin COMPANIONSHIP ra na iyaha pananaw sa inyo status bai na ok ra man mag flirt ug lain..

gmay ra man ni na prob which will test kung unsay foundation sa inyo rel. kung unsa jud ka importante pra niya, ug unsa jud na ka tinood na luv ninyo ang isat-isa to make your relationship work.. kay bisan unsaon pa pag tintal sa usa ka taw kung desidido gani, dili na mgpa dala. Pero kng gusto siya sa guy that much bisan unsaon pa na nimu pag bntay pre mangita jud na ug paagi..

to be fair to her think sad sa imo mga sayop na buhat sa past or kung na kay na buhat that led her to find som1 to text. kay magka dugay na ang mag uyab maka sa gani ang usa mag baws2x ra man without solving anything.

kung looking back dili gani reasonable or wala jud reason why cya nag biga2x then maybe the problem is with her! its up to you if you want to . If you think the problem is BOTH of you and want to save the rel. stop ug blame kinsa ang nay sala and settle your past problems for your rel. to work. Pero if mas bug-at pa ang imong duda kaysa sala sa mu gf na gnahan nka mu give up its up to you..just make sure your ready sa mga consequence (dili lang puro char char ba na pa effect! ahaha)

1. Kibaw ka bay keep it simple Dont Expect too much from people.
    (kay dili tanan imu willing buhaton pra nila kaya nila buhaton pra nimu. Sa imu lang do your best pra wala regrets after)
    2. Ayaw pag sobra kayo ug ka seloso, beg her or giving her EVERYTHING SHE WANTS kay it will show needy kau ka nila thats one reason girl tends to fall out of love.
    (dont give everything she wants is included kay once ma anad ang girls na you gave something ryt away its difficult for them to cherish the moment/thing since its already a pattern for them that you will do everything they ask. )
    3. kung sobra ra kayo ka mu sabot, they will have problem sincerely acknowledging their faults.
    (dili na sila ka learn sa ila lesson, kay maanad man na sila ray sabton pirme)
    4. Believe everything happens for a reason and a season.
    5. All of us make mistakes, but it does not define who we are.
    6. Dont forget that there is someone up there willing to give a hand.
    (dili sa tnan panahon ma sunod ato plano, if he takes somthing away from you it means hes preparing you for somthing much better)

Xenxa TS mubo ra ako post sa top..hehehe

i think its self explanatory... XD

clear it out by talking it out!... i think she was just bored coz ur busy paman.. sumtyms magpatagad jud ng girls... sumtyms dey do experiments, to measure how much you love them..."Sometimes I push you away because I need you to pull me closer".. i dont think the girl is cheating on you as uv said "NO SWEET TALKS" man kaha.. mabaw ra kaau na nga reason to break it off, if open minded lng ka nga person....if she's a cheater, she should have done that years ago... never decide, judge or think ahead in situations like this coz you might end up regretting.. instead, show her dat guy she did fall inlove, on the first day you knew each other, bring back that spark and fill in the gaps. Im sure she will realize how lucky she is to have you... A real man who is truly inlove doesn't easily give up in a simple obstacle like this... If she is not mature enough, kay pa crush2 pa xa, be mature enough for her..

I want to advice you biblically, this is the meaning of true love:

1 Corinthians 4:7
    Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Mao ni love nga gusto sa Ginoo sa atoa, first love Jesus first make him your first love and the rest will follow. Righteousness ang gusto sa Ginoo, but because walay pagkamatarong sa atoa that is why makabuhat ug dili maayo like what she did to you. Sin causes us stumble and fall. If we are Christians we should follow what Jesus Christ teaches us in Matthew 6:33 "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." If you want to be happy with your future family make God the center of your relationship, not just knowing him but to apply what Jesus taught us.

Proverbs 3:5-6
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.
    Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take.

Jeremiah 29:11
    "For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Sa kalibutan man gud ron wala na ang righteousness ok lang tanan buhaton just to make our flesh contented but how about God in our life, is he still important to us? or mosimba lang ta kay naa ato uyab kuyog. That is why we cannot blame God on what is happening in our life. Bible said in Galatians 6:7 "Don’t be misled—you cannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what you plant." So if we continue making what is against the will of God we will always harvest it.

God is good brod he will never leave you, do not focus on one thing there is still hope do not give up ask help to God to help you.

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 ... LastLast