Page 117 of 221 FirstFirst ... 107114115116117118119120127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2203

Thread: Merged: Camotes

Quote Originally Posted by mole99excix View Post
    mam.. ask lng ko.. unsa pd sched sa trips from camotes to danao? naay afternoon na trip, is it daily? TIA

ceb-camotes trips: 9am and 5pm / daily.

you can call or text engr. efson solijon at 09129369736 for more info like how much it would cost to bring a car, etc.

asa diay dapit mas nindut istay sa camotes sa bakhaw beach or sa santiago bay? f sa bakhaw sad asa man na port ang mas duol ani niya? sa poro or consuelo?

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    hahaha.. unsa na a sa camotes na wala sa cebu?

bitaw bitaw, anha nea ko... pa wala ko sa mapa sa cebu for three days..

try nako ni na adventure be if worth ba?
    usa ka place ra ako adto an - CAMOTES ISLAND! yahooo..!

kwaon ko sa ako cuzn padung camotes karon sat..
    pa koyug siya.. then uli sila karon sunday..
    pero sunday TBA man nako sa akong ka officemante
    mao ilahus ni nako till monday..

awaon nako unsa jud ning camotes na daghn man ni invite nako..
    wahihihi.. bira ko b kay summer ron..

I love adventure, as much adventure loves me.. nyahahhaha
    Last edited by annerhexian; 03-11-2010 at 04:54 PM.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    OT; sowi double post.. ahak ani akong net.. sensya.. ako lang nea butangan pics nig balik nako.. sowi kaayu
    Last edited by annerhexian; 03-11-2010 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpryan View Post
    asa diay dapit mas nindut istay sa camotes sa bakhaw beach or sa santiago bay? f sa bakhaw sad asa man na port ang mas duol ani niya? sa poro or consuelo?
    longer stretch of sand ang sa santiago. a consequence of that is it's really low low low low tide, during low tide. you have to walk far before your toes touch water.

ang sa bakhaw kay even if it's low tide, the water's still "reachable".

santiago and bakhaw are in the same town, san francisco. both are nearer consuelo port.

very helpful thread....been there..and hopefully will be back this year

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Dated as of March 14 - 15, 2010 is a beginning of adventure of 8 people in the isla camotes.
    Time check at 4:30am, March 14, 2010(sunday), We met up all 8 in chowking hiway Seno, mandaue, Cebu.
    From Mandaue to Danao port, We rode a "lantsa" to channel us in camotes island. For almost 2 hours of waiting and sailing, at long last.. in daylight.. we saw the breath taking of the isla.

From the port we were fetched by a multicab with matching britney spear's music (baby hit me one more time). HAHAHAHA..

At long last, we arrived at Keshe Beach Resort located at Sitio Bakhaw, Esperanza, San Francisco. As per observed, the pLace was really an exclusive resort. Imagine only 2 rooms. One room is for 2 people in which the cost of 800 per overnite while ours which is more bigger and can accomodate with 2 more person cost only 1k for that matter.

I like the sand of Keshe resort coz it is white and the grains are well refined to touch.. And naturally, the place is nice to unwind coz its only us who are in that place. not like the other beaches that have lots of tourist and vacationist that u will meet and mingle. That place was really exclusive to us and I thank as well the care taker of that resot coz she knows well how to accomodate us minus the tap water that has a timer. hahahhaha

So striked at 12:30pm, March 14,2010. Manong drayber went back to us to fetched us and travel us aroudn Camotes explended spot.
    1. TIMUBO CAVE - entrance: php 10 :
    - LIGO JUD KO DDTO KAY NICE KAAYU ANG TUBIG.. weeee
    - bugnaw ug dili init..

2.LAKE DANAO - rent a boat: php 500 per 10 person
    - U cud see the 2 island, the snake island and the crocodile island.
    - have a stop over in crocodile island only.

3.MANTALAGA ROCKY BEACH RESORT entrance: php 15
    _ Makailad ang beach diri.. They focus on the architecture structure of the resort but the sand - I dont like it. Ang nice ra na sand nila kay naa sa beach volleyball dapit but aside from that - rocky sand nay naa nila.. hihihi.. not recommended for me.. but the architectural structure is awesome, my friend!
    4.SANTIAGO BEACH RESORT entrance php15
    - This beach is already well-known coz as per observed - the architectural sturcture is nice esp the pool overlooking to the see. The pool has a charge of php 150 I guess.. heheheehe. longest shoreline like the bantayan island..

5.KESHE BEACH RESORT - our pit stop! hahahha thumbs up kow ani.. diri nice e unwind..

PS.

And dont forgot the delicacies of camotes when your vacation is over in that island.
    Go to Jestreras's bakeshop. From macaroons, cake, polboron and etc are made up of camote.. hehehe
    jestreras bakeshop is located at Poro, Camotes, Cebu.

thank you for sharing! =) please post pics para kita sad ang uban. thanks again.

Post santiago beach resort

tag pila ang mga room sa santigao beach resort?

based on my experience gyud, bantayan ang pinakabest while camotes mingaw kaayo lang, maka relax ka kay wala kaayo tao. pero kung naa nai daghan tao ngadto mas maayo adto nalang ko sa bantayan.

11.    Advertisement