Page 82 of 221 FirstFirst ... 727980818283848592 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged: Camotes

unofficial player: asa jud imo ma recommend ang santiago or payag? ga libog nami, kai we decided nata jud sa santiago then ako friend na naka adto na highly recomend jud niya ang payag.. mao na galivog nami hehehe.. okay ra ba run adto sa camotes, ds monday mi adto...

Quote Originally Posted by unofficialplayer View Post
    uhm...just to be sure pag pa reserve na lang. although not peak season karon pero i don't think you would want to start your vacation by looking for a place to stay.
    hehe.. good point. ning text na ku but wa pa man reply ang payag.

@karlyn... chika nya sis ha kun unsa maayu didto sa payag ha kay murag mauna man mu anha dha. maybe dinha sad mi stay. have fun dha!

Quote Originally Posted by karlyn View Post
    unofficial player: asa jud imo ma recommend ang santiago or payag? ga libog nami, kai we decided nata jud sa santiago then ako friend na naka adto na highly recomend jud niya ang payag.. mao na galivog nami hehehe.. okay ra ba run adto sa camotes, ds monday mi adto...
    Actually, Santiago is a barangay in San Francisco. Santiago Beach, Payag, etc. are located in the same area. It's like they divided this loooooong sandy beach resort among 3 or 4 properties but really it's just one long strip of sandy beach resort. Thing is I haven't stayed in any of the properties so I wouldn't know the difference among them -- accommodation-wise.

Hello! We are planning to go to Camotes on October 28-30. Can anybody help me choose a resort which is cheaper and near the beach area of Santiago. I called up Santiago Bay Garden Resort but their non aircon room is not available on those dates and they said that it's in the hill and the beach area is about 3minutes walk from the resort. Does anyone have a contact number to other resorts on Santiago Area? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by jenniedc View Post
    Hello! We are planning to go to Camotes on October 28-30. Can anybody help me choose a resort which is cheaper and near the beach area of Santiago. I called up Santiago Bay Garden Resort but their non aircon room is not available on those dates and they said that it's in the hill and the beach area is about 3minutes walk from the resort. Does anyone have a contact number to other resorts on Santiago Area? Thanks in advance
    hi. try payag. read the previous posts. thanks.

Thanks Unofficial Player. Do you have a contact number of Payag? Or the White View Beach Resort? Any updated ferry Schedule also? We will be flying from Manila to Cebu on Oct 25 at 4:45AM and wll be arriving Cebu at 6AM. Don't know any updated ferry schedule aside from the Mandaue Ouano Wharf pumpboat which leaves only at 5:30 A.M. daily. They don't have any second trip. Any other sched updated from the other Ports? Thanks in advance

Any contact number at Danao Port Ferry going to Camotes? I already called Oceanjet and they said that starting Oct 24 they will have 2 schedules going to Camotes at 9:00AM and 5:30PM fare is at 400 pesos/pax including terminal fee. I want to call Danao Wharf but I have no contact number...Please post if you have a contact number. Thanks a lot

naa ku lain urgent na question... kun mag day tour mi, unsa mga options? duha ra mi kabouk, unsa ideal na mode of transpo and how much na?

need you tips asap! thanks kaayo!

Hi Ethel! When are you planning to go to Camotes? May kausap kasi ako dun sa may masamayor's at mag whole day tour din kami sa Oct 28 kami punta dun. Ang wholde day tour is 1,800 good for 10 pax eh 4 lang kami. ...if sa ganundin kayong dates punta dun and if you want para makatipid, join na lang tayo then divide na lang natin yung fare. If you want lang naman and if pareho tayo ng dates. Thanks

Hi I would like to post this for those who are planning to go to Camotes:
    Trasnportation:
    Ouano Port (Mandaue) boat leaves at 5:30 AM fare is at 200 pesos each one trip only per day contact number of Rel 09205608801. Danao Port boat leaves at 6:00AM one trip only per day contact number of Danao Port (+32) 2003345. OceanJet starting Oct 24 they will have 2 trips going to Camotes: 9:00 AM and 5:30P.M. fare is 400/pax inclusive of terminal fee. Vist Camotes Islands for more info on resort accommodation. Hope this would help you guys.

11.    Advertisement