Page 57 of 221 FirstFirst ... 475455565758596067 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged: Camotes

Default Re: discover camotes island (mangodlong and santiago beach resorts) w/ package rates

Quote Originally Posted by batibot
    Discover Camotes Island

Inclusion:

Room Accommodation: 2 days/overnight stay
    Meals: 1 set breakfast
    1 set lunch at Green Lake
    1 set dinner at Mangodlong Rock Resort

Tour: Twin Island tour (San Fracisco and Poro)

Transportation: Round trip Boat Transfer
    Round Trip Pier Transfers
    Air Conditioned Van/Revo during the tour

TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
    • Splash at the cool salty water inside Guadalupe Cave
    • Take pictures at Boho Rock
    • Lunch at the Green Lake
    • Fishing at Lake Danao
    • Watch and Try Soli-soli Weaving
    • Visit and swim at Santiago Bay Garden and Resort
    • Stroll at the white powdery sands of Santiago Bay
    • Watch the Sunset at Mangodlong Resort
    • Choice of Dinner at the Resto or by the Beach

Package Rates:

Coco Groove Casitas Beach Front
    (Air Condition Room) (Air Condition Room) (Air Condition Room)

Php 2,905.00/pax 3,005.00/pax 3,155.00/pax (2 persons)
    Php 2,155.00/pax 2,255.00/pax 2,405.00/pax (3 persons)
    Php 1.780.00/pax 1,880.00/pax 2,030.00/pax (4 persons)
    Php 1,555.00/pax 1,655.00/pax 1,805.00/pax (5 persons)

ill post pix soon...

pm me f ur interested

u can also contact me at

or email me

batibot_162000@yahoo.com
    what if group of 10 ... how much ang ang per person ana?

Default Re: discover camotes island (mangodlong and santiago beach resorts) w/ package rates

hi, batibot...
    my sister and her family is coming over to Cebu and we are interested to go to Camotes this mid-November with our parents
    we would be 6 adults and 3 children (aged 6,3,and 2) and we are wondering how much (total) would we spend? (any discounts?)
    also, she is concerned (as I am), di ba balod padulong ug pabalik didto? (how many minutes sea travel using your transpo? is this a pumpboat?)

Default Re: Merged: Camotes

haven't heard of a day tour there. there are vans that are available for touring but then you should rent a room in one of the resorts.

Default Re: discover camotes island (mangodlong and santiago beach resorts) w/ package r

naay kinang dili lang package?

hi, batibot... hope you could answer my queries...

hi pipz. I've been to camotes last June 2007. It was a very exciting experience. We stayed in Payag. The resort had a very resonable price, 1,000.00 - 1,200.00 a/c room na. Food was ok. The only thing is that you have to share bathroom with the others, unya if ang uban hugawan or ang imong masundan hugawan, ikaw dili, mag-antos ka ug sunod nila. We took a habal-habal to tour around like the lake danao, the cave, we paid 500 for the tour. Ayaw mo ug patonto sa mga habal-habal kay grabe kaau sila mupresyo kung dili ka kahibaw mo reklamo. On our way home, wala mi balika sa jeepney so we were forced to take a habal-habal going to the port (diri man mi danao), gipangayuan bitaw mi ug tag 50/head kuno ... ang jeep kay 20-25 ra to. mga maro jud!

Camotes is a very beautiful place but I had a very bad experience at My Little Island Hotel in Camotes, the whole experience was unbelievable. Here's the story...

I booked a room at My Little Island Hotel for their promotion 1000/head -quad sharing with full meals, free pick up and drop off from port, and day beach tour. We got a total of 3 promo rooms for 12k and 2 standard rooms at 1,800 each less 20% discount (published in sunstar)

When we arrived at the port, we were met by the staff of the Hotel, not to greet us but to ask for downpayment of 25 thousand, they refused to bring us to the hotel if we did not pay. Our cash was only 20K so we deposited an N70 cellfone. They had to do the transaction at the port, imagine that!

Later that afternoon, I was told that they were gonna charge us for breakfast because they said they had to rent a jeep to take us to the beach because we cannot fit in their Revo, I said that is not acceptable because everything was part of the promotion. I tried talking to the Malaysian owner and he said he don't care if I file a case, he will charge us for what he wants to charge! then he hung up. is that a way to treat a customer?

The following morning I received the bill and they charged us a total of 22 thousand, It turned out that they charged 1k/head for 16 persons and charged 4k for the room that I got, they also charged 1,800 for our breakfast and 200 for another set of breakfast, ridiculous!

I had to seek help from the vice mayor and the tourism office before they changed the billing

We paid a total of 20k but still I was overcharged for about 2,000 hard earned pesos simply because they refuse to honor their advertised promotion, for what reason? I really dunno. The malaysian owner named Lambert Lim probably felt like we don't have the money to pay for our stay and he had to make sure he collects our payment before we can step foot at their hotel.

I know, you'll probably say we should have stayed at another hotel or resort but it was too late for that, the money we brought was not enough if we did and everything was supposed to be pr-arranged so I had to do what I can to accomodate my guests.

Because of what happened, I had to miss the boat back to cebu together with my girfriend and my two kids, lucky for us, Abel Garciano of the Tourism office was kind enough to let us stay at his house while we wait for the next trip at 1am

Camotes is a beautiful place but It's a shame that there are establishments there that gives the place a bad name because of how they treat their guests! It was clearly discrimination

How's the weather during December? Ok ra ba? wla dagko balud? Naa daghan mapalit ice cubes(mineral water) didto sa Camotes?

@ love2travel, if dili ka gusto og package, try white view beach house resort. gamay ra na cya nga place. i don't know if naa sila bathroom kada rooms. if ngita ka og transport and accomodations ani nga place, ingna lang ko. 1200/day ang rooms, airconditioned. i'll try to ask the owner if naa pud ba sila discounts and everything.. ug details pud sa ilang rates.

and about sa weather conditions, basta mag start ang san juan, balod balod nana cya. mga august till february. but karon libog man ang climate kay usahay init kaayo usahay ulan2x. ayaw lang adto if bagyo. mailhan man sad nimo if balod kay windy mana. sea travel mga 2 hours. if balud, 3 hrs or more.

developing pa jud na ang camotes compared dire sa beaches dinhi sa cebu. mga 2005 or 2006 (di ko sure) nag start og open mga beach resorts katong suroy2x camotes.

@ peg: which island sa camotes man na ang white view beach house resort? naa ka pics? would appreciate the feedback...
    padulong sa Camotes last time, balud... pa-uli, di naman pero willing gihapon ko balik basta fast craft lang sakyan padulong didto...

11.    Advertisement