Page 16 of 221 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged: Camotes

Default Re: Camotes! (rates added)

Kumusta mga bai!! I've been in camotes island once and we stay in "mangudlong beach resort" correct me if im wrong about the name but i have to say its the best beach i've ever been here in cebu its really nice to stay there you won't regret spending you're money because its very very nice ,beautiful and the people super hospitable and friendly they really take care of us. I can't wait to go back there.

Hi UnofficialPlayer..ngutana ko nimo or bisan kinsa gusto mo reply..which is the best place to stay in camotes island specially if kids are coming along...I have 3 kids and 2 are toddlers. Plano mi bisita during Jan., safe ba mo travel ana nga month? Naglibog nami karon asa mi adto either Malapascua, Nalusuan island or Camotes...possible ba na nga from maya mag island hop to Malapascua then adto dayon sa Camotes island Just wondering

people who wants to visit Camotes Island just click this link :

" DISCOVER CAMOTES"

http://www.camotesresorts.com.ph

Hope you will enjoy your visit to our beautiful island... thank you!

sorry for the delay.

[b]Vaqui[b]

not possible, unless imong dala is yacht or a pumpboat na big. kanang pumpboat from cebu to malapascua puede na siya, but then BIG RISK gihapon kay you have to cross open seas for at least 2hours. sa malapascua, ang open sea na agi-an is less than an hour lang.

the best months to go there are April and May. summertime.

[b]crinkle[b]

hotel rates are posted here. transpo rates too. if you stay at the little island hotel, they have a shuttle. that eliminates the problem of transpo. not sure about the other resorts tho. pero i think naa sad sila shuttle.

Santiago Bay, San Francisco Camotes

[img width=614 height=461]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/yon2x/DSC02235.jpg[/img]

i haven't been there...but your pictures seem so enticing!!...

nice beaches

wow, camotes is really nice...

mga bai i luv my own town nindot gyud ang camotes wala lang mga first class nga facilities, pero ug gusto ka ug inato lang kinabuhi sa taga isla aw na a gyud na, ka on butong, tinola nga manok bisaya sagulan ug kapayas ug kamunggay kalami ra uy ari na mo bai yuo are all very much welcome.

Hi mga taga camotes. Plan mi adto mangodlong beach this Feb. Ang transpo nga dool didto is gkan danao dunggo consuelo no?Kaning puertobello duol rani sa mangodlong? Unsa oras first trip from danao to consuelo?And unsa oras last trip from consuelo to danao inig sundays?

11.    Advertisement

Page 16 of 221 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast