Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Default Sunlife or Prulife?

Please post your inputs regarding which is better to invest with, Sunlife or Prulife? Why? What made it better than the other?

My siblings are planning to get a life and/or health insurance @ Sunlife.
    I'm still confused which of the two to invest @.

Is it okay to try Sunlife first and then Prulife? As what we have noticed, Prulife's premium "payment" increases from time to time. So it's better to invest earlier.

Default Re: Sunlife or Prulife?

Bro, it depends actually on your financial needs. Most of the insurance companies has a product(s) that will definitely suit your financial priorities in life. In the first place, what is the reason why you choose only two companies? You may accept proposals from others as well.

mas maayo ts ask for proposals sa tanan companies nga gusto nimo then timbanga. mas maayo na kuntra diri nga it will be a bias opinon

Istoryamember is right but I know TS has reasons why he/she choose these two. I would admit that I am an AXA Financial Advisor. I won't be advertising/pushing our products/plans here. I will only assess your financial needs and offer the product/plan that is tailored-fit for you. If you could post your financial plans/priorities here, then I believe that other advisors will have their say also but that seems too personal though.

I only trust SSS. hahahaha. Not to bitch this thread pero murag mahadlok naman ko aning mga insurance companies oi.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudduster View Post
    I only trust SSS. hahahaha. Not to bitch this thread pero murag mahadlok naman ko aning mga insurance companies oi.
    ngano man bai?
    any bad experience?

I really think Insurance is one of those Investment that you should have...

Quote Originally Posted by cloudduster View Post
    Most of the Filipinos think that way. I know that there's a reason why you've posted that Bro. With what happen to CAP and Prudentialife Plans, maybe this added to the fear that the chosen insurance company might close. These are actually pre-need companies and different from insurance companies, the former is regulated by SEC and the latter by IC(Insurance Commission).

^ i agree nga dapat naa jud insurance. Lahi ra to ang pre-need sauna nga nag cause ug kahadlok sa mga tao.

Depende siguro TS sa inyo needs. Go for better one, balansiha lang. suggest lang mi ha. thanks

wala ani TS kay ma bankrupt dayon maglisud naka kuha sa imo subsciption

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast