Page 1 of 82 123411 ... LastLast

Default Sweetest thing anyone has done for you

When its that time in your life that u really felt special...

past or present....

wherever - whenever...

It was/is the sweetest thing that somebody's ever done for you....

ahmm
    when sam1 nakig-away sa ako ka-away kay buotan man ko
    mao na cla away sa ako ka-away
    actually wen dat tym we r not fren
    but bcoz of dat
    we bcame fren

yeah.....
    yo........
    uh huh.....

for me,kanang g defend judko niya sa akung mama,he did everything he can para mu agree akung mama and i know kung unsa na ka gahi ug ulo akung mama pero napa agree niya......for me thats the sweetest thing na iyang nabuhat para nako.......

[QUOTE="dOT:i did that para nimu because lahi mangud ang iyang g sulti gud,againts judko ana sa iyang gsulti mauna g defend judtka and besides i love you so much kase,.....

The sweetest thing that sum1 ever did for me?

MAY 2002

When i left manila for Cebu, ion the last day i was at my place loading bags in the van...
    my x-gf arrived. She was bringing a small paper bag. she ran into my arms and kissed me. she just handed me the paper bag and left. i peered into the bag and saw a small white teddy bear and a ten peso coin (which was rare at that time).

Later in the evening

when i was on the boat goin to cebu.... she called me on my cell. i asked her whats the ten peso coin for...

she just told me a flashback....

2 YEARS AGO

the first day we met. i was going to pay for her fare for the jeep. but my only cash was a solitary 10 peso coin (which was sooooo hard to find in year 2000). i asked her if she had a 10 peso bill , so i wont spend the 10 peso coin. ill exchange the bill with my coin...

ON THE BOAT

i had no recolection of the coin till she told me the story... i had no idea that it was my coin from 2 years ago. it was "the " coin on the first day we met.

i just broke down and cried sooo hard....

i dont want to remember...coz i want to forget the person na who made me feel soooooo special...

we were to meet in robinsons place (malate)and i was late for about an hr coz late ung sundo ko but he waited for me still eventhough late na cya for his meeting. and wen i got there i was surprised coz dinalhan nya ako a box of cake and large ice tea. i got so touched by dat kc i knew dat he was so busy dat day bt nakuha p nya dumaan sa qc papuntang malate ro bring me those and cya pa nagsori kc dw d na dw masydo sarap un cake ang ice tea kc nagmelt na dw ang un hug nya ako b4 he left

and this other time was before i left for cebu binigyan nya ako ng box pabaon dw sa akin. wen i opened it inside was a mug. I was admiring dat mug tlga d moment i saw it but i didnt let him knw dat kc baka ibigay nya sa akin eh. its a mug they use to serve warm drinks. nt for sale or giveaway (dat made it more special). and awhile after my friend and i left he called me to check if i got home fine

the swetest thing a friend did for me was wen i was going to borrow a book frm him. i needed that book early the morning. It was a bit of a problem gettign that book coz i cudnt go to his house coz it was 8pm na and la magdrive sa akin and d next morning nman early clas nya. the next thing i knew about an hr after we stopped talking on d fone hinatid nya ung book dito sa bahay. lkakahiya na eh kc he had to walk p galing babaan ng jeep to our subdivision. he didnt have a car kc lahat ng cars except for his dad's

once there was a sexy-cute-hunky-witty guy whom i considered to be one of the coolest guy on earth, but that was three years ago and i have no single idea where is he now or what happened to him after the last time we talked.

he usually check me if i am home. and he is the one who gave me wake_up calls whenever i need one. gee but the most sweetest thing he ever did was when he gave his jacket to me while we were walking down the road with a heavy downpour of rain... i was kinda wet and he was totally wet...

wen i was depresd, some1 hug me tight....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 82 123411 ... LastLast