Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Sweetest thing anyone has done for you

Quote Originally Posted by BusyAng3L
    Sweetest thing??

It was a fixed decision that within the year of 2001 that i would be migrating to the US with my mom to be with my brother and step-dad. when i told my bf about it i expecting him to flip or make comments about me leaving him and other stuff like that but instead he was so supportive about it. i thought to myself is he kidding me??.. then when we finally got our visa i didnt know how he really reacted until i saw his sister in school the next day and said... "he didnt sleep last night, he was constantly crying. we don't know what happend he won't tell, whats wrong??...." i thought it was a joke until i saw him after school... eyes all puffy and red then he hugged me and said... "i love you no matter where you are and somewhere soon our paths will cross once more coz your my soulmate" He helped me get through it all....
    wow wat a nice story. hay i hope i find someone like dat

We'll it was the day of my departure for cebu.. a person dear to me asked me to carry a gigantic gift in a plastic bag.. she says its for her dad... the whole day i carried the damned thing.. Only for me to find out, at the end of the day, that it was actually for me.. she said if was a parting gift.. i cried.. (ONLY A BIT!!! hehehe).. and the rest of the nyt was for was for us to keep in our memories, our hearts..

(guess i't wasn't so sweet.. but since it came from her i think it does... hihi..)

Quote Originally Posted by v2.6
    We'll it was the day of my departure for cebu.. a person dear to me asked me to carry a gigantic gift in a plastic bag.. she says its for her dad... the whole day i carried the damned thing.. Only for me to find out, at the end of the day, that it was actually for me.. she said if was a parting gift.. i cried.. (ONLY A BIT!!! hehehe).. and the rest of the nyt was for was for us to keep in our memories, our hearts..

(guess i't wasn't so sweet.. but since it came from her i think it does... hihi..)
    dats nice. hmmm i might take a leaf out of her book. wen tis time for me to say goodbye. bt then there's really no need for a parting gift. m always giving him somthing. hay even as i type this got a stuff toy to send him and another thing i bought jst d other day. this will be d 4th stuff toy i gave him:P and well plus a tiny vibrating stuff dog:P

helping me with something...somehow...

forgiving me would be sweet...puleesse...forgive me na beh..huhuhuh...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bitch_adrienne
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot Oracle
    hmmm...just this afternoon..i cant help but smile of the thought of what the guy did...

i was on my cubicle and was about to call for someone on the phone...every personnel there has his own personal fone..it so happened that i noticed something on my fone and the smell was so good..the mouthpiece had a neatly folded tissue on it..i was thinking that the janitor cleaned everybody's fone and put some isopropyl alcohol on it..but when i asked my colleagues if their fone got the same cleaning...they said "NO"..so i asked this black brit broker beside me(who happened to be the boss ) "Hey! somebody cleaned my fone" do you have any clue who did it?..he said..need not to ask hun..."He did".. "he did it this morning".. i was blushing red like beet because the "HE" he was talking about is my soo soo fly crush..who happened to be the DIRECTOR of the company..waaaaaa!!!... i dont want to believe it..but when he sent me a note that uhmmm..uh.....ni tuo na jud ko... hahay.. :inlove: adrienne tabang!!!! :inlove:

sheeeeez! that was just sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeettttt!!! :inlove:
    so that was that you wanted to talk to me about...okies..la jud ka nakaagwanta no? if i know c jon ra nagclean ana..ehehhe..jok lang langga..hehhe..bitaw im happy for you...basin maminyo naka ha..dont forget to make me ur maid of horor, este honor diay...coz for sure aileen cant make it, she'd faint at the sight of u getting married to the man of both ur dreams...sounds family lagi ni na line no? yeah, yeah..my best friend's wedding! ei, kaw sad ako madame of honor if magminyo nami ni marvin..jok jok jok...in my dreams! hai..i should just dream on, off peak bitaw!

me,nything sweet? naa sa game of why ma'am, check it out! sweet baya..but u know me naman, imadumbass!

waaaaaaaaaa minyo jud!!! kigwa!!! months from now molarga na ko... sige lang if things were meant to be..it will all end up in one place no matter how far the distance is...char!!!

i was still a little kid. my parents had no work so i decide to go out on the streets to ask for change at a near stop lights for cars...
    there was one night when i did my usual begging,
    it was christmas, so i went to the street to beg for money so i could buy some bread for me and my family to celebrate christmas even with little food.
    it was a red light and i saw three cars, i went hurriedly to the first car, and the couple just send me off, when i went to the second car another couple, a little girl and yaya just looked at me, so i went to the third car, i saw a kid smilling, and when i looked in the car his parents just bought him a new shoes, i went to the driver side and he just waved his hand saying he didnt have money.
    i went to the kid who was smilling and looking at he's new shoes
    when i knocked on his side of the window he look at me, he was about my age
    he just stared at me, but with a look of pitty, he looked at the traffic light and the green light was on! he quickly opened his window and gave his new shoesto me!
    i was shocked! he looked back to me and smiled! i could see his lips saying "Merry Christmas! and your welcome!" i was so happy it was my first mighty kid rubber shoes... i think it was sweet of him....

loved me and made me feel so important... charing!

thats nice nasty....

Blog Entries

i had many, but she only did one mistake and it erased it all...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast