Page 1 of 65 123411 ... LastLast

Default Wives who go abroad plays with another team 9.9 times out of 10

Agree or disagree?

Based on my experiences as an OFW, this is generally true, labi na kato OFW wives in the 27-35 years age bracket.

Favored nationalities they play with are usually Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese, etc but not necessarily in that order.

In the eyes of these foreign nationalities, the Filipina ofw, especially the married one, is a slut...

Warning: Judicious exercise of Figure of Speech in literary phrase "9.9 times out of 10" to express gravity of the situation of subject thread.

Default Re: Wives who go abroad plays with another team 9.9 times out of 10

ui kakuyaw gud ani?

katuohan dili,lol

ngano kaha kana man mga tawhana ila pili-on mga baho man kaayo na sila labina mga UWAK? ug sa akong namatikdan arti baya sad ning mga pinay unya kaya nilang antuson kabaho aning mga tawhana samtang pagasaw-an ang adobo este ang panagsangka sa lawasnun lantugi, aber?

I disagree.
    The possibility of this happening depends on the job status, professionalism, and culture of the people around her.
    Probably this is very common among PH women employed as DH to middle eastern coutries (considering these bosses who they work for offer them double pay if they allow to sleep with them, or offer these women Vacation leaves with pay). But I have known a lot married Pinays working in western countries like US, Canada who are very family-oriented, working 48-56 hours a week, "Skypes" with their husband 2 hours a day, and goes to grocery or shopping. This is their routine, very busy, no time for foul plays. Filipinas are not sluts, they are one of the most professional and respected minorities in the US.

DISAGREE!!!...been working as an ofw and im working with married filipino women here....so far aq mga kauban wala ni duwa ug laing team....case to case basis rajud na....dili dapat mag stereotype....

Quote Originally Posted by yonnis1980 View Post
    In the eyes of these foreign nationalities, the Filipina ofw, especially the married one, is a slut...
    TS, you might need to change this statement to " In the eyes of the immoral, chaotic culture these Middle Eastern countries have, the Filipina ofw, especially the married one, is a slut..."

Not the total foreign nationalities, you are wrong here. Not all foreigners despise Filipinas. Try going to Vancouver or Denmark, or any California City. You'll see most Filipinas are working professionals who are very loyal to their husbands, averaging only 8.0% divorce rate. Compared to 46% divorce rate for Caucasians.

basic human needs,longing for touch.

-grbeha noh?
    tinuod ni?
    ingon ana ilang
    pagtan aw?
    basin nagpakita pud
    ug motibo
    ang atong kababayn an?-

Disagree... i think this is just a myth!

It's a reality nowadays daghan jud temptation mao nga girls/boys choose your partners jud nga duna lig on nga moral values&comes from a good family we must all remember that marriage is sacred.............

tawon kaubos sa tan-aw nimo sa mga pinay ts....i've been an ofw also and i'm proud to say dili ko or i've never played with another team. naa sa tao na. og bigaon sya bigaon gyud na na babae.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 65 123411 ... LastLast