Default All About NU SKIN Beauty Products

All about NU SKIN beauty products - post your comments here. Is it really effective?
    Nu Skin - The Difference. Demonstrated

Default Re: All About NU SKIN Beauty Products

wala pa tingali naka try ani kay medyo mahal2x sad ilang mga product lines...

Yup, really great products. Been using them (and also Pharmanex products) for the past 8-10 years.

The phrase "you get what you pay for" holds true here.

I am selling NU skin products in Cebu and Davao particularly, we can also help you if you are not from theses places... you can visit our fb site on this link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1449637&type=3 OR you can as well inquire us through txt, my name is frances chan 0923-3625750... the products are really effective, it is quite expensive though but it's all worth it ... thanx guys

Blog Entries

I had it demonstrated on me. It's a lot of work but it's pretty effective. The lady asked me how old I was and she doesn't believe that I'm 28...she thought I was 18 lol. She used the Galvanic Spa on me. I saw a difference but the process was weird and a little awkward and I don't think I could keep doing that for the sake of beauty. I only tried it coz my friend is selling it and so I was just helping her out. If ur worried abt wrinkles and are willing to pay that much, go for it. Me, however, I'm only worried abt not ageing gracefully. I'm not worried about wrinkles and growing old...it's part of life.

There are products from nu skin that is easy to use but using the galvanic spa is not that complicated, for me lang ha.. These products will not just enhance your beauty but it will also help you in your skin problems esp on your face like acne breakouts, hyper pigmentation, black and white heads, dark underarms and many others. : )

Default Re: All About Beauty Products

Re: All About Beauty Products

8.    Advertisement