Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default jewelries, gems, gold bracelets and stuff >> are they even worth the money?

im trying to understand why my wife bought a bracelet worth some serious bucks recently. she and my mom has almost a million worth of jewelries, and i know some have more than that. but are they really worth the money?

what are they really for? kasi if all hell breaks lose, balewala na rin naman ata yang mga ganyan.

Default Re: jewelries, gems, gold bracelets and stuff >> are they even worth the money?

Investment manang alahas. You'll never know, someday kung magkina-unsa, if ever maglisod mo nya magneed mog money (which i hope dili mahappen), magamit ra na ninyo.

And true nga dili nimo madala ig kamatay, but it's something you can pass on to your kids.. padung sa next generation.

Default Re: jewelries, gems, gold bracelets and stuff >> are they even worth the money?

I agree with PseudoSurgeon, investment jud na cya. Like my mom, daghan kaau alahas pag gamay nako, then pag retire ni papa, ilang gbaligya/prenda para puhunan sa tindahan. Usahay sad, kung naay emergency, ila sad magamit. Nakatabang sad sako pag eskwela, kadtong mga pigado na kaau cla. Ayaw lng ka worry TS di mana tungod kay whims ra sa imo mom and wife, basta tarongon lang tago para di makita sa kawatan.

in times of war there only few things that can be traded with food and jewelry is one of them
    Audentes Fortuna Juvat

Nagka dugay nagkamahal man ang gold, murag yuta, walay depreciation...

Of course! good investment for the future..value won't depreciate!

investment intawn na. wa na gipalit para sa arte lang

Never gets old.

A very good investment for your pocket and for the heart of your wife, hehehe, ayaw lang e prenda kay alkansi ka.

yes its an investment...
    Last edited by 7DMM; 07-09-2012 at 12:17 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast