Page 3 of 146 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works

Quote Originally Posted by vipvip68 View Post
    Based sa initial nga schematics mao ni akong na observe...

1. You need to widen Escario all the way to talamban because currently 2 lanes lang ang 1 side... Ayaw ko ingna 1 lane nalang ni kung naa na ang brt?

2. Will the brt have its own dedicated lane or mu share pa sya with other vehicles?

3. It seems the stops won't cover areas sa Mandaue and most of the residential areas sa North. puros ra man sa south district ang naka indicate nga stops.... For this to be successfull, dapat mag tinabangay ang Cebu City ug Mandaue kay daghan bya mga taga north ga puyo... (ayaw na mo ug away away diha mga politiko... Ay na tawn mo botar ug pala-away kay kita tanan ang luoy.)

4. Automated na ba ni ang payment system? Will we have a Card based payment system like other countries? Or Maybe an RFID nga we stick to our wallets or cellphones.

6. pila ang expected fare? Will it be comparable sa jeepney?

Murag daghan pa kaayo mga kulang kulang nga details... Hopefully ila gyud ni ma tarong para ma decongest na ang traffic diri sa Cebu.

sir i think dili mana dretsohon ug construct tanan dalan dayon.. yes there will be widenings ofcourse, also its a dedicated line at the center then naa sila dedicated nah bus stop. i think the idea is from korea's implementation of its own BRT system. most likely mag himo sila daan first as pilot project. yes, its gonna be long and agonizing traffic while project is being contructed but in the long run nindot ug resulta.

RFID? pwde raman cards, loadable.

compared to jeepneys? minimum sah non aircon KMK is 8, while airconditioned bus nila is 10 i think... I even suspect KMK is a pilot study ni osmena para ma observed ang byahe sah bus feasible bah. and i think it has good results like me riding it always hahaha

Default Re: Cebu Bus Rapid Transit system (Cebu BRT) promises a mass transportation that works

Quote Originally Posted by Crinkles11 View Post
    Nagconduct naman survey ang DOTC sa Cebu sauna 2 years ago LRT ug BRT pero gamay ra ang ganahan kay majority sa mga taw dili kasabot. hahahahaha
    when they say they conduct a survey. d nah sila mo conduct survey thru mga tao.. mismo ang dalan ilang gipang survey ug agi sah traffic sir FYI lang. according sah ilang survey mas feasible ang BRT, FYI sad sah uban this project is for the metro only-to be specific... cebu city and it will be up for the other cities to follow shortly. have you ever heard other mayors or councilors from outside the city nag lalis ana? nope its because its for cebu city only

Quote Originally Posted by elvandesantos View Post
    when they say they conduct a survey. d nah sila mo conduct survey thru mga tao.. mismo ang dalan ilang gipang survey ug agi sah traffic sir FYI lang. according sah ilang survey mas feasible ang BRT, FYI sad sah uban this project is for the metro only-to be specific... cebu city and it will be up for the other cities to follow shortly. have you ever heard other mayors or councilors from outside the city nag lalis ana? nope its because its for cebu city only
    FYI lang Sir mga taw jud ang giinterview. kahibaw naka sa ato daghan kaau supakero.

Quote Originally Posted by Crinkles11 View Post
    FYI lang Sir mga taw jud ang giinterview. kahibaw naka sa ato daghan kaau supakero.

least to worry nah nila... when you do research.. you focused on the subject matter. the research was all about the system and the traffic it would lessened (BRT or LRT research). those people interviewed are just side notes on research papers-for medias, as you can see projects are needed to be sensationalized to be noticed and easily approved by budget commitees, i know. i love research papers hahaha

least to worry nah nila... when you do research.. you focused on the subject matter. the research was all about the system and the traffic it would lessed (BRT or LRT research). those people interviewed are just side notes on research papers, i know. i love research papers hahaha
    Mao ni nakalisod sa ato brad, nindot unta jud ni nga plano pero unsaon ta man daghan man ug supakero ang pinas. Mapatuman cguro ni kun ma kumonista style ang pinas ang musupak PITI.

i agree challenge jud ang widening dapat naa jud strong political will bisan pa ma igo si kumpare

BRT is the way to go.. BRT is a start.

Quote Originally Posted by bim27142 View Post
    decongesting cebu traffic is going to be worst than manila kay gamay ang cebu, unya gamay na kaayo daan ang mga dalan... widening and expansion will prove to be a real challenge. the way i see it, serious widening will be impossible to some areas in cebu not unless ipang demolish ang mga establishments og balay sa mga kadalanan which is unlikely labi nag legal ang mga settlers...

solution? mangambot nalang ta?!

maski LRT or MRT, lisud gihapon kaayo kay ang mga structures nga tukuron ana dagko baya pud kaayo og kaon sa existing space/lot so tabla ra kag nag road widening sad...
    you talk as of wala nagyud pag-asa mag pa improve. its a challenged they need to do gyud. anyway its a challenge, it can be done-one of the pesky reason of its delays are people who are so negative on improvements and impossiblities. im not hitting someone here am i guys?

sugdan na ni nato, amot2x ta piso2x

one of the pesky reason of its delays are people who are so negative on improvements and impossiblities.
    nope... it's all about politics and money... i guess everybody wants improvements and progress... pero politics will always be politics, dili na sila mang lihuk kung wala silay makuha in return... money or power or both... let's not be blind, it's all about politics...

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 146 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast