Thread: global visa

Default global visa

guys, kadungog na mu anang global visa nga firm?

knxai client dha naai experience nla?

legite ba n xla? pls let m know. thank you

this will really help me out

sounds very promising but i still need testimonies and proofs man gud. thank you

hope some1 can give a feedback

Default Re: global visa

wai feedback regarding aning global visa?

seems d jud xa legite na firm dah. mai ra sad.
    but unless nai maka testify ani, maau unta kaau

mingaw man tol.heheh wa guroy nakaila ani hehe...hehehe

mao lage. kta man sai ma kuyawan.hahah

Hope it is not too late to post this.

I am speaking as with my personal experience with Global visas.

My husband was called by a personnel from Global Visas, the guy who called said that he did review the qualifications of

my husband and that he is eligible to apply as an electrician in Canada. My husband did graduate as an ECE and is

working in a telco. Global visas assured us that they are not an agency and that they are directly connected to Canadian

Immigration. Believe me, they are an agency.

My husband did pay their fee for the Federal Skilled worker visa application. It was a bit cheaper than other agencies

and so we thought we did save money. A guy case manager was assigned to us at first and later he resigned, so this new

lady case manager was assigned to us. I will not mention her name. Our papers were submitted to their office last

October 2012,they said that everything was good. After a month until June this year we kept on doing a follow up and it

seems that our lady case manager does not know what to do. She is most of the time not available and cannot be reached.

Come June 2012, we got our application back and it was denied, the job code was missed in the application. I and my

husband were so disappointed on why it was missed. We went the next day to Global visas office, our lady case manager

along with her manager admit that it was their fault on why the visa was denied. They offered to submit our application

in July as there is an opening. We did give this company a chance to redeem themselves.

July 1, the date that the Canadian Immigration made a notice that they will freeze all their hiring for FSW. We were

like, what happened? This company claims that they are directly connected to Canadian Immigration and yet they did not

know that this was happening. And so we filed a complaint and asked for a reimbursement. The lady case manager called

and told us that she was resigning and she was endorsing our case to another guy case manager. She was sorry that our

visa was denied because of her and that she was new to the company the time that we submitted our case. The thing is her

manager resigned with her. Seems this everybody is resigning from this company.

We kept on calling and doing a follow up with a new guy case manager. He told us not to send an email to

feedback@globalvisas and that they will do a followup. A week after that he told us that our claim was denied because

their head office thinks that it can be reapplied. I was like, who would trust this company at this time? We wasted so

much time, money and effort dealing with this people. Again, the guy case manager said he will do a followup. He

promised to give us an update on August 8 on the status. He said that he will call us himself. I gave him an extension

of until August 9. When I called on August 10 as I have not received any reply yet, another guy said that our guy case

manager was on leave for a week. It made me feel that we were waiting for nothing. I asked for a manager, he could not

give any. I asked for the name where we can send the demand letter and he said just to send it to the company.

This people in their Cebu office, seems to cover everything. They would not escalate calls nor give names of their

managers. So here I am, sharing our story. Hoping that other Cebuanos would not go through what my family has gone

through with Global Visas.

6.    Advertisement