Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: ****Christian Hardcore anyone?*****

halanga na dre uy, chili-mansi flavor! peace lang ta mga people!

anyway, N.I.V. rocks!

ok rana

man that
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Truth
    One thing i could say homz is i dont wear labels (ive learned this the hard way too) , i dont claim hc or punk or whatever but i do know a lot about what stuff im hooked up to. I am diverse when it comes to music. And i know about what's the scene going to nowadays BUT that doesn't mean you have to hate everybody discussing things like these because for real homz who the f*** cares about those frontin cats. Like cmon homz, as long as they dont talk smack about me or lay a hand on me then its not affecting me, ya know what i mean? And i dont care if they copy every band in the world's look or attitude because i know it only shows how immature they are. IDENTITY CRISIS is the word. yeayeah!

And this is the only place where we could share what we are into without being called SUWITO , its a forum we're supposed to share. That's the motha****ing truth!! Thats why im here.. There's a lot of haters their sonnn, cats who are just waiting for you to make a mistake then they'll swarm at you like flies on a shitpile.

And yo, there's a lot of hate goin' on. I suggest you lighten it up. Violence cant do shit, this is not the U.S. hc scene we dont beat up each other in the streets with baseball bats and nunchucks. People dont kill you because you're a fake ,THAT"S BULLCRAP! but the true reality in the streets is POVERTY. Street people / Poverty struck dudes kill you with a rusty knife for food and money. Deal with it!

Then again If you have murderous intentions for dudes who go to shows then what makes you any different from the FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS fighting over a stupid bandana, Huh??! I swear homz, if you look at yourselves in the eyes of another person they would say you're just another wannabe thug and when you die the cops and media will close your case as GANGWAR (where's your beliefs placed now?) - The society dont give a damn what your beliefs are, If the media says you died as a useless thug then you die as a useless thug.. That is the realest shit i can say basing on what's happening on the streets.

Oh, one more thing yo. If you lay a hand on those kids it just shows how immature you are too...Its all about listening to what they have to say and respecting it, the world aint made to follow your rules. Remember that homz. peace!

WTF man that's way OT!!!
    i ddnt say that im rich or what ever
    i got mah life out in the streets man
    im not like you who's raised by parents and bulshit
    you don't know shit about me or mah crew man..
    so stop comparin about effen US the Cebu hxc scene it's not like that dawg
    maybe beacuse u just don't understand the word HXC Pride man!!!!

kibaw ko bai wala dyud ka kasabot kai wala man ka kasuway !!!!
    unya ra sturya kung naka suway naka dili ko ganahn maminaw ug mga lecture nmo na g based nmo sa lyrics or nabasahan nmo
    basta bai kung unsa man gani ayaw lang ko lectureee kai kibaw ko unsa CEBU ug unsay US

wala pud mi nag pa harun engnon na nag pa boston beatdown mi diri
    amo lang g barogan kung unsay amo g to.ohan
    pro ikaw yaw lang sa ug sturya kai wala ka kibaw unsay kalihokan sa eksena !

-end-
    for more discuSssyons
    SeE me at the GiG....
    i dont want to talk!

yo sonn.. Youre understanding it the wrong way. Im not judging you nor your crew.Please read my post again. Im no rich kid, i too was raised with hate and poverty in my eyes but i strived to stand of my own sonn. So dont judge me, i wasnt judging you.. I got neutral respect in our conversations im not trying to diss you nor your beliefs but you sound too agitated about the reality of it all.. The truth does hurt.

Dont treat me like im new to this game sonnn, i may not be one of those active scene goers but i have a share of it. I saw it evolve from a new-old school punk rock scene to a hardcore scene sonnn. And be honest sonn there was no dms before piledriver toured and played here for the anniversary. Am i right?

Back then it was united except the small conflicts between the oldskul dudes and the new school dudes. Ive been going to shows even if there were only a few people in it coz once then i too believed i was part of it, filled with skaters pardo tabunok southside labangon punk hc dudes ARE ONE having fun in the pit, picking up anybody who falls down. I know your band (if im right who you are) plays punk rock. Not to disrespect you homz but the only hc i saw playing in shows before was the crustcore dudes and some bands like meaculpa, hard feces etc.. But now people (basing on what i see or hear from scene goers) tend to adapt the american way of doing things. Too much unwanted aggression in the pit. Too much diss. Too much critics, too sum it all up ITS FULL OF HATE.. Thats the reason i wasnt going to shows anymore. There are also a lot of dudes out there who have the same view as me who still go to shows because they still believe there is still hope for it. A change, instead of hate they should do what they say on their lyrics..

Be honest homz, naana ang posers/fakers nga imong gi-ingon sa una pa. Sa una pajud na, unsa man ang nakalahi sa karon??. Pero kung imo nang tubayan sila ray mabulahan kay abi palang imo silang gitagaan ug tagad...aiiiight? so dont disrespect the dudes here because we were not disrespecting you in the first place homz.. You were the ones barging in here like you own us all.. Kani tanan akong gpangsulti dili ni gikan ug lyrics or quotes because i do think before i say stuff....peace!

yes please!!! let's have some PEACE around here! for the love of GOD!!! this is the Christian Hardcore thread!!!
    okAy?!!!

God bless us ALL!!!!

i-prayover na sila aron mawagtang ang bad spirits....by the power of christ i compel u!!

*hands over everybody's heads*

Naah we were not fighting nor disrepecting each other, lets just call it "stating views in behalf of our sides"...So there's really no need to pray over us..hehe. Lets pray for the hungry, crime victims and the oppressed instead..

amen to that!

[qoute]I saw it evolve from a new-old school punk rock scene to a hardcore scene sonnn. And be honest sonn there was no dms before piledriver toured and played here for the anniversary. Am i right?[quote]

bwahahha you shO with that homie?
    tell you what you really don't know !!!
    that time there are just startin to wear the DMS shirt!!
    bwahahha but ive been to all that ever since mah skewl days homes
    asked me why do i wear baggy stuffs and listen to bulldozed and terror zone
    and i know you havent heared to those stuff
    i am not who u think i am
    and im not ur son im older than you homes im 26
    and im not in cebu i just heared few stuffs thats why i joinet this forum and i was watching some few stufs at the topic and i think it's some kewl stuffs..
    nahhh its alweyz been like that homes
    another smart ass kid

peace im out of this site...
    im not gona wwaste mah time with you homes cause you don't know shit !

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345678 ... LastLast