Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: ****Christian Hardcore anyone?*****

Quote Originally Posted by jackyboy
    ahh ok. i tot christian hardcore or metal na cla. hehe. tnx bro.
    no problem homz.. hey if you like killswitch typo bands you should check out zao then, though considered not a christian band but they do preach about what "that guy from above" has done for them..

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Truth
    no problem homz.. hey if you like killswitch typo bands you should check out zao then, though considered not a christian band but they do preach about what "that guy from above" has done for them..

cge do, mag research nya ko anang zao. murag nindut na da. hehe. tnx agen.

Quote Originally Posted by Die_Trying
    Im currently influenced by positive hc bands. Whos into them? Bands like XdiscipleADx, comeback kid, xlooking forwardx, one step forward,108, stand united etc...
    And currently addicted to christian hardcore bands, bands who stand for the faith without forcing their beliefs into someone's throat..Bilib ko aning mga bandaha because mostly mga hc bands karon have that machismo / i want to bash you up look. Gamay nlnag kaayu mga hc na banda naay lain gibarugan instead of being toughcore (pardon me for the term).

Christcore - Where you dont have to be a martyr to be christian

Kicking up influences from:

Bloody Sunday - http://www.myspace.com/bloodysunday
    A love for enemies - http://www.myspace.com/aloveforenemies
    No innocent victim -http://www.noinnocentvictim.com/
    xLooking Forwardx - http://www.myspace.com/xlookingforwardx

you don't have to say that 'T' word....and besides stop educating people for your beleifs
    and stop makin hxc mainstream !!!!!dont spread the words it's useless it's not foO show
    get Dawg!?

OT: hardcore is not music or what you think it is and im not ****in sayin wat hardcore is stop using this word to be kewl!
    if you got problems with it
    face us !
    and we will give you what you want

Cebu city DmS Crew!

sorry sa ma offend!

Quote Originally Posted by xalwaysthehardwayx

you don't have to say that 'T' word....and besides stop educating people for your beleifs
    and stop makin hxc mainstream !!!!!dont spread the words it's useless it's not foO show
    get Dawg!?
    Who's making hc mainstream sonnn? We aint sayin "OK EVERYBODY GO ACT HARDCORE BECAUSE ITS COOL" ...And are we walking around wearing a tshirt saying "LOOK AT ME I'M HARDCORE", i think not sonnn. I dont even like GENRE TAGS we are just discussing what bands we listen to.. Thats what forums are for. Whats up with all your hate by the way? what's the purpose of it? what do you have to prove??

And one more thing mayyyn as much as i respect what your beliefs are but Im proud of my beliefs too sonnn and you cant do anything about that so there's really no need hating on us because of it. In the reality of things sonnn if you want respect learn to show it first. aiiiight? Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Truth
    Who's making hc mainstream sonnn? We aint sayin "OK EVERYBODY GO ACT HARDCORE BECAUSE ITS COOL" ...And are we walking around wearing a tshirt saying "LOOK AT ME I'M HARDCORE", i think not sonnn. I dont even like GENRE TAGS we are just discussing what bands we listen to.. Thats what forums are for. Whats up with all your hate by the way? what's the purpose of it? what do you have to prove??

And one more thing mayyyn as much as i respect what your beliefs are but Im proud of my beliefs too sonnn and you cant do anything about that so there's really no need hating on us because of it. In the reality of things sonnn if you want respect learn to show it first. aiiiight? Peace!

uhuh i dOnt caRe what your beliefs are or whatever
    lets just see who's just wearin it and whos foO reAl
    cause what ive seen alOt of Shifteesss but i don't care about their sorry asses
    i just don't wana hear and read some crap tellin everyone bout hardcore and all that crap just like what your doin!

i respect your beliefs and that ur a hxckid or whatever just keep it in you don't go out to this forum and tell everyone bout what you believe in because honestly they don't care..and if i where you why should i go post what bands i got in my pc .Tell you what THATS BULLCRAP!!
    man ive known alot of people that knows alot about bands but they just keep their mouth shut!

Lets just seE hOmZ..!!!
    and lets just watch our back!
    cause there's stuff goin on
    with the scene and all you will hear is just news and critics

underoath \m/

Quote Originally Posted by glassjawed_grrl
    pringhouls.. ayaw na sila i-summon kay lisod na haha
    pringhouls attacked ricieved 9999 damage...summoning canceled....wakokoko

Quote Originally Posted by xalwaysthehardwayx

uhuh i dOnt caRe what your beliefs are or whatever
    lets just see who's just wearin it and whos foO reAl
    cause what ive seen alOt of Shifteesss but i don't care about their sorry asses
    i just don't wana hear and read some crap tellin everyone bout hardcore and all that crap just like what your doin!

i respect your beliefs and that ur a hxckid or whatever just keep it in you don't go out to this forum and tell everyone bout what you believe in because honestly they don't care..and if i where you why should i go post what bands i got in my pc .Tell you what THATS BULLCRAP!!
    man ive known alot of people that knows alot about bands but they just keep their mouth shut!
    One thing i could say homz is i dont wear labels (ive learned this the hard way too) , i dont claim hc or punk or whatever but i do know a lot about what stuff im hooked up to. I am diverse when it comes to music. And i know about what's the scene going to nowadays BUT that doesn't mean you have to hate everybody discussing things like these because for real homz who the **** cares about those frontin cats. Like cmon homz, as long as they dont talk smack about me or lay a hand on me then its not affecting me, ya know what i mean? And i dont care if they copy every band in the world's look or attitude because i know it only shows how immature they are. IDENTITY CRISIS is the word. yeayeah!

And this is the only place where we could share what we are into without being called SUWITO , its a forum we're supposed to share. That's the motha****ing truth!! Thats why im here.. There's a lot of haters their sonnn, cats who are just waiting for you to make a mistake then they'll swarm at you like flies on a shitpile.

And yo, there's a lot of hate goin' on. I suggest you lighten it up. Violence cant do shit, this is not the U.S. hc scene we dont beat up each other in the streets with baseball bats and nunchucks. People dont kill you because you're a fake ,THAT"S BULLCRAP! but the true reality in the streets is POVERTY. Street people / Poverty struck dudes kill you with a rusty knife for food and money. Deal with it!

Then again If you have murderous intentions for dudes who go to shows then what makes you any different from the FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS fighting over a stupid bandana, Huh??! I swear homz, if you look at yourselves in the eyes of another person they would say you're just another wannabe thug and when you die the cops and media will close your case as GANGWAR (where's your beliefs placed now?) - The society dont give a damn what your beliefs are, If the media says you died as a useless thug then you die as a useless thug.. That is the realest shit i can say basing on what's happening on the streets.

Oh, one more thing yo. If you lay a hand on those kids it just shows how immature you are too...Its all about listening to what they have to say and respecting it, the world aint made to follow your rules. Remember that homz. peace!

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast