Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: If your boyfriend falls out of love...

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity View Post
    Kung muingun lang kalit imung boyfriend,
    "ni dry nako nimo, wala paman koy lain uyab pero murag wala nakoy love nimo..."

Guys what are the techniques and tips to make him fall in love with you again?
    Sa mga expert sa love2x share mog advice please.. thanks!

it really depends on the guy, girl.. If xa willing pa mo stay sa inu relationship then u can do something about it..but if xa mismo gnahan na mu let go..awh! lisud na jud na!..sakit man kaau mawalaan og uyab peru mas sakit man knowing na ingana ia na feel..mas dghan naka worries..insecurities..bla bla bla..

Quote Originally Posted by cishmie_angel View Post
    TS,

ako nani xa na post sa lain na thread but na lubong na man xa nga thread.. dli na xa makit-an.. ako lang repost and share balik.. coz basin you would learn from it..

Reposted:
    LOVE has many faces..

Self-love: This is the kind of love that involves accepting oneself, believing in and knowing oneself

Friendship Love: This type of love exists between friends who like one another, show commitment to one another, and share deep and intimate feelings with one another

Comfortable Love: This type of love also involves caring, showing concern and being available.

Romantic Love: Characterized by intimacy and passion

Infatuation: This type of relationship places premium on physical characteristics.

Complete Love: is any combination of the above mentioned (as many combination as you want to have on the above mentioned)

.. and it all depends on how you see your love to one another..

yes! every relationship will come to a plateau and will become sooooooo boring to be with one another.. what you do is to change on another face of LOVE.. meaning kapuy kaayo kung sige lang mo romantic love dibah? sometimes you try self love or even friendship love.. like mag date kuno mo nga dili mu uyab.. kanang date mo as friends or barkada.. no holding hands and no sweetums.. laag lang with friends and all..
    = = = = = = = =
    I admit that i did not have a perfect relationship with my ex bf.. but one thing I was proud of was that I had the courage to end it to preserve our FRIENDSHIP.. to the point that we had to plan when we will part ways (gi sabotan namo kanus-a mi mag buwag ---- on our second anniversary).. hahaha.. wierd? nah.. a bit simang.. but it was worth it..

we had planned it on JAN 2012 and anniversary was on MARCH.. so before the EXPIRY DATE came, we spent our last 3months together in many different ways.. and when we parted ways, it was difficult because we got used in being with each other's company.. almost 24/7 mi kuyog.. but all I was thinking was, "we had to give each other a chance to be happy --- maybe with someone else.".. I kept on telling myself that "if we were really meant for each other, then time and destiny will bring us back together"..

breaking-up does not mean you stop loving each other.. but giving enough space to make each one more happier..

and you know what guys, naa na siya uyab karon.. but at some point the bond between us would never break that we still look forward in seeing each other not as LOVERS... but as each others confidant, partner and soul mates (i don't know how he feels but that's how i feel)..

and he knows, that beyond word, how much I had loved him even if I decided to let him go..
    OMG! unique kaau inyo story ses, na touch jud ko.. bow na jud ko nimo sa confident nimo tanan2x nga nahimo nimo i.let go ang person nga love kaau nimo... so pag buwag ninyo were you hurt? or ready na jud ka ato na time?

^^ Mao ni ang amoa sad sa akong first uyab jud. Gisabotan ang pagbuwag kay mularga siyag US after graduation pagHS. Hantod karon kay friends gihapon mi. Chika-chika ever.
    Last edited by PseudoSurgeon; 07-21-2012 at 08:04 AM.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

Amiga jud ta Tine. Ing ana sad mi ako first BF. HAHAHA.
    Katong didto Canada. LOL. Nag LDR nuon mi suway,
    but nagkasinabot raman sad mi nga dapat mi magbuwag kay bata pa kaayu mi to limit ourselves from others labi na nga lagyo ming duha. HAHAHAHA.

After 4 years, nibalik sha diri Pinas. We're very good friends gihapon.

let it goooooo nalang... kung kamo man gani.. kamo man jd... kung dli, aw naa pajud nay mas worth it na muabot... you just have to wait.

ingna TS, ayay.. mao pud a isulti dah, naunhan lng q nimu.. nya if molakaw na xa, cry a river nlng s daplin den move.on n dayon, pg party2x wid friends para mka move.on ka og dali..

fasagdeeee..keep calm and eat ice cream..

8.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011