Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: KIWI HOTEL'S BAR AND RESTAURANT--Best Fish & Chips, Meat Pies, Ice Cold Beer, etc

Quote Originally Posted by figther8 View Post
    what time mag close ang resto and anu ang specialty ? may parking ba?
    hi dear! 11pm =) last order is at 10 pm =) and yes, parking area is not a problem.

specialties are fish and chips, meat pies, lamb shanks and many more =) Our restaurant has over 80 favorite dishes from Great Britain, Australia and New Zealand (where the owners come from).

Hope to see you there You can PM me, I will go out of my way to help you in any way I can when you visit the place =)

Default Re: KIWI HOTEL'S BAR AND RESTAURANT--Best Fish & Chips, Meat Pies, Ice Cold Beer, etc

around how much is the price range of the food here?

Quote Originally Posted by quastrainc View Post
    around how much is the price range of the food here?
    Hi! for the price range of our meals, please check this link: Hotel Cebu Philippines Kiwilodge Our Western Menu

I am personally inviting you to check out the place and the food. Hope to have you in KIWI soon

lamia tan.awn sa fish n chips oi, nindot ug ambiance dri bro para dinner n tabi2? na.ingganyo ko nagtan.aw sa fish n chip dah kay nagcrave akong pares ani...

Quote Originally Posted by xzhuzx View Post
    lamia tan.awn sa fish n chips oi, nindot ug ambiance dri bro para dinner n tabi2? na.ingganyo ko nagtan.aw sa fish n chip dah kay nagcrave akong pares ani...
    Hi bro! Mao ni amo bar and restaurant: Hotel Cebu Philippines Kiwilodge Restaurant and Bar

Nindot for tabi2x bro kay d man daghan tao compared sa kanang mga kan-anan nga naa sa malls nga mag waiting pa =) Bring your misis na diri bro =)

Blog Entries

lami sad da. reasonable ang menu and the rooms are great. hope i can check this out whenever ill be in cebu.

Quote Originally Posted by lhorenzoo View Post
    lami sad da. reasonable ang menu and the rooms are great. hope i can check this out whenever ill be in cebu.
    thanks sir sent u a PM =)

the food pics are great.awesome. nya ang rooms is just right. tan awn unya makaanha ba sa cebu.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalManiac View Post
    the food pics are great.awesome. nya ang rooms is just right. tan awn unya makaanha ba sa cebu.
    this is a very homie place for transients sir f u are not from Cebu it is a family business so ud really feel at home. You can message me f ur coming over para i can accomodate u if I have the time God bless, sir!

Inviting all the CEBUANOS TO KIWILODGE HOTEL here @ Gil Tudtud St., Mabolo, Cebu City =) Only a 5-10 mins drive to SM or Ayala

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast