Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast

Default Pinulongang Bisaya (Everything about Bisaya Language, Ludabi, ug uban pa)

Hi! We are a group of parents who, since children's picture books in Cebuano are not available, started a small cooperative to publish them ourselves. If you have small kids and want to read stories to them in Bisaya, you might want to join the cooperative. As of now, we have not yet published any books, we are still looking for other members who will join in and help fund and run the cooperative.

By the way, we will soon be looking for writers and illustrators, so if you have talent in those areas, please stay in touch also.

Thanks!

Default Re: Children's picture books in Cebuano

just a few questions:

1. who are the people involved in the project ?
    2. what is the cooperative's background in the publishing industry?

Default Re: Children's picture books in Cebuano

One more quick question: any web site that people can visit?

Default cebuano roots

anybody know where i can get a copy of visayan script? im so interested to know our culture and arts...

Default Re: cebuano roots

you could try the universities... maybe their languages / history department have something you could use...

i'd suggest is my alma mater... there is the Center for Cebuano Studies at the lower basement of the University of San Carlos Main Campus...

Default Re: cebuano roots

daghang salamat!!!

Default Pinulongang Bisaya (Everything about Bisaya Language, Ludabi, ug uban pa)

Hello, I'm a second-rate, trying hard Ludabi enthusiast...

Nanghinaut lang ko kung naay mga sakop diri sa istorya nga hilig ani nga sining nga binisaya.

Default Re: LUDABI, anyone?

unsay ludabi?

Quote Originally Posted by peg
    unsay ludabi?
    According to wiki:
    Ang Lubas sa Dagang Binisaya, Lubas sa Dagang Bisaya kun LUDABI usa ka di-negosyong kapunongan nga natukod kaniadtong 1956 sa mga magsusulat, magsisibya, ug mag-aawit nga Bisaya sa Dakbayan sa Sugbo kansang panlantaw ug tinguha mao ang pagpalambo sa pinulongang Binisayang Sinugboanon ingon man sa arte ug kulturang Bisaya.

basically trying to promote the bisaya language and culture

Blog Entries

is the organization still active?

i've heard about them from a few friends who joke around a lot about everything imaginable. they happen to touch round the subject and mentioned the organization in passing.

“What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast