Default Start a financial brokerage franchise

Get to start a one of a kind business opportunity, a financial brokerage

What is a financial brokerage? A financial brokerage is defined as a company or a firm that facilitates the buying and selling of financial securities between the buyer and the seller. Generally, a typical brokerage firm focuses only on one or a few financial services of their expertise. A financial brokerage firm is a different concept because it incorporates different financial institution's products and services into one. A financial brokerage firm is basically a one-stop-shop for your financial needs. It is like a department store or grocery store for your financial needs.

The International Marketing Group (IMG) offers this one of a kind business venture. How does this work? Below is IMG's partner companies.

What are your benefits if you get a franchise?

[1] You get rebates from the financial services that IMG's partner companies offer. IMG offers a vast array of financial products. You can eliminate the need of agents approaching you and offering you products that you may not understand fully. At the same time, you can also benefit from the services that you acquire or investments you make because you earn rebates.

[2] You earn through commissions on sales closed. IMG is different from other financial institutions because IMG brokers are independent entrepreneurs, not agents. IMG doesn't have quotas.

[3] Free financial management, planning, and literacy lectures. IMG holds regular lectures about financial literacy such as savings, income protection, and investments. Members or franchisees can attend for free and for a lifetime.

Franchise fee is only P3,700 and is good for a lifetime. What do you get after getting a franchise?

[1] A business kit that contains materials such as different forms of IMG's partner companies.

[2] A business manual on how to do the business.

[3] CDs about financial literacy and entrepreneurship.

Get a franchise now and be financially educated, secured, and free

Interested parties, please contact me at 09328592360 or send me an instant message here in Istorya.
    IMG's office is located at JY Square Mall, Salinas Drive, Lahug, Cebu City.

Default Re: Start a financial brokerage franchise

Get one now

Start a business in the financial industry wherein the competition is still less.

Grab a franchise now. Be financially educated, earn good income, and secure your own future.

No quotas, very competitive income, start your franchise now.

6.    Advertisement