Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Microsoft office 2007 enterprise edition...

Feedback hehe.. kinsa to naka gamit na ^___^

Default Re: Microsoft office 2007 enterprise edition...

Quote Originally Posted by KuyaBiga
    Feedback hehe.. kinsa to naka gamit na ^___^
    Nothing spectacular about 2007. Stick with the Office version that you have. But if you decide to use it. Change the defaults (like in Word 2007, change the default save from "docx" to "doc" so that you won't have problems sharing your documents).

been using this for approx. 3 months na i think...
    oks lang for me.. although it IS slower than the 2003 version
    IMHO, if you have less than 1gb of RAM, i don't suggest upgrading...
    the application also also takes approx. 623mb to install..

but if you like changes.. esp with the looks and all (since functionality remains the same, although I should say that managing pictures becomes easier/faster even)..
    then go ahead... use it! hmm, you have 3 skins to choose from too...

and don't forget to set default save to the 97-2003 format, else you get docx, etc...
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

CNET editors' review

Very good
    out of 10

The good: Previously hard-to-find features now easier to explore; Word embraces basic desktop publishing tools; Excel formulas are easier to reference; PowerPoint presentations are more attractive; Outlook improves task and time management; improved integration throughout the applications; smaller application and file sizes; new file formats are easier to salvage if corrupted; document security is more straightforward.

The bad: Drastic design changes demand a steep learning curve if you're upgrading; new interface isn't always intuitive; contextual tabs and style galleries can be distracting; users of Office 2000 through 2003 must install converters to open Office 2007 files; no easy way to save work to the Web.

The bottom line: Overall, Microsoft Office Standard 2007 is a worthy upgrade if you need to make sleeker-looking documents and presentations to share with others, and Outlook is better than ever, but you can stick to your current software if you don't feel that it lacks anything.

Pila man sad?

MAHAL!!!

one question: do any of u guys experience the RUNNING VIRUS SCAN annoyance right there at the status bar... mine happens randomly when i open docs. Searched the net and all i got was that it had to do with the norton settings... BUT I DO NOT USE NORTON!!!

any ideas?

This is simply another way for M$ to lock us into their grip, with the introduction of yet another closed, proprietary, non-backwards compatible MS XML Office formats.

If you can, go for OpenOffice.org. It's amazing how much corporate customers can save when they go FOSS. Look at the government of Munich, Germany and the French Gendarmerie. They kicked M$'s ass goodbye out of their computers and have never looked back ever since.

If MS decides to go after home user pirates, Ubuntu Linux is still there! Bwhahhaa!
    ڤيكتور البَرت جَبيلاغين

Yeah been using Office 2007 Enterprise here at work and I do like the whole contextual tab. Certainly makes things a lil bit easier with certain tasks.

Been using this for a a month or two na. Interface is okay but one can get lost if anad na sa 2000/2003 versions. especially sa excel w/c can get me really slowed down. Haven't experienced the antivirus problem mentioned above man.

Good experience:
    Powerpoint 2007 - my big bosses appreciated the professional-looking charts and tables during one of my more important presentations. Created in 2007 and saved in 2003 format.

Bad experience:
    My simple textual presentation w/c i made for my MBA class using Office 2007, showed up distorted with some of the text misaligned in a PC w/ Office 2003 although it was saved in 2003 already.

Lesson learned:
    Although converted, it would be good to counter-check in the 2003 machine if you're going to use one to present
    Or bring your own laptop! =)) hehehe

mao2x rman ang 07.. nthn much in it

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast