Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Clean and comfortable na room.

clean bathroom and accessibility to most kinds of transpo

usually, when i travel, these are what i look for in a hotel:

1. value for money - usahay mangita ko og cheap hotels but if none of them is arang2 tan-awn and walay basic amenities, akong tas-an akong budget. usually below 1k. mahal lang diri sa Cebu and Manila. but if you go to other places, dako na gani ang 1k.

2. cleanliness - artehon man kung tawagon pero ganahan pud ko magstay og hotel oy nga mas arang2 og mas limpyo pa sa akong kwarto sa balay. limpyo jud dapat. and smells clean. my nose easily gets irritated with foul smell or even kanang strong detergents/fabcon. maghuot sad akong dughan if it smells quite awful. di ko makatog og tarong.

3. basic amenities - wifi is a basic and common amenity now. admit it, bisan asa ka muadto mag expect jud ka naa wifi. and di lang basta naay wifi. connection should be fast and reliable. next is hot and cold shower. especially if i need to leave the hotel early. aircon that functions well. cable tv pero i'm not so picky with this since either 1) di ko kaayo magstay sa hotel or 2) mas malingaw ko magbasa kaysa magtan-aw og TV. hehe and also a kettle. or at least free ilang cup of hot water. HAHA

4. safety and security - di kay ingon naay guard, safe and secure na. inig gawas nimo sa vicinity, dapat you'll feel safe. also, a safety deposit box won't hurt. or at least drawer with lock and key. i've been to budget hotels in Davao and Iloilo and bisan na walay safety deposit box like sa mga high end hotels na akong naadtuan, naay one or two drawers/cabinets nga naay lock and key and madala ra nimo ang key if mugawas ka.

5. accessibility - of course important ni. nag hotel na gani ka, nagpalayo pa jud ka sa imong tuyo adtuon o bisitaon. it's a plus if malakaw ra or bisan one ride. nevermind the distance to airport kay usually magtaxi jud ko to and from airport aron di mabiyaan. LOL

the rest would come naman siguro if you have these 5. depending on what you're comfortable with. comfort, for me, will come if the place is clean. also, kung food kay sa gawas man ko mukaon kay it's usually cheaper. mukaon ra ko sulod sa hotel if tapolan na kog gawas. or if naay free breakfast! it's a plus for me if naay free breakfast kay usahay man gud naay time nga di pa ko ganahan maligo (HAHAHA) pero gigutom na ko. nya kay kailangan man ko mugawas, mauwaw sad ko mugawas sa hotel nga wa pay ligo. hahahaha so mao na. hope i was able to help.

i prefer cleanliness of the room specially the bathroom, safety and security, good ambiance, ok ra mahal2x ang rates bzta good ang services.

affordable yet clean and cozy..

I am a hotelier this kind of survey is done before. Ngani nabutang na kini sa mga "Hotelier" books. You will be surprised that "Service" ranks at the top. Hotel "Rate" or price is somewhere along the middle part.

This survey is already a case in study in a lot of tourism book. Korat ko nga ang, "service" maoy first choice of respondent.

Quote Originally Posted by TriLeg View Post
    This survey is already a case in study in a lot of tourism book. Korat ko nga ang, "service" maoy first choice of respondent.
    Where was that survey done? In the philippines?

Hello istoryans!

I'd like to invite you to try GRAN PRIX HOTEL!

We have newly classy rooms that is swak sa budget. May it be for couples, family or friends! We also have discounts and promos available. REALLY TRUE VALUE FOR MONEY! plus rooms come with free breakfast and high speed wifi!

We are located at 3FLR. Coast Pacific Building, cor. F. Ramos Street and General Maxilom Avenue. Beside Sterling Bank, Across Robinson's Place Cebu. You may contact us at (032) 254 1295.

See you all there!

Ambiance og ang price

11.    Advertisement

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast