Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627 ... LastLast

Having a very accommodating, friendly staff can establish loyalty and generate word-of-mouth. Aside from that, security and safety, good good food, cleanliness are also important factors.

First, I google the hotel and call up if may bath tub or jacuzzi. It's weird but that's the first thing for me para the kids can play in it when we're in the room.

Then the rate, dapat affordable not sky rocket.

Then parking. Dapat may parking since I don't want to pay for parking fees overnight or for more days or park somewhere else.

Then location and security. Dapat maayos ung location ng hotel and may mga security guards. If maganda ang location, then given na yon na may mall nearby or fastfood or restos nearby.

Events. I check if may events din sa hotel na yon ex. booking for a Halloween party, usually may events para sa kids

Then lastly breakfast. Mas okay if may free breakfast kse hotel breakfasts and buffets are expensive.

First would be reviews if i am booking online, then location. Then at the hotel proper, I like a room with an amazing view, then how clean their rooms are and then the general service.

cheap and clean, free breakfast, free wifi and free parking. duol pud ug train station kay usahay kapoy nag-drive or trapik pud kaayo. mao ra. kuyog niya ta puhon ha.

I look for a clean room and especially bathroom. A relaxing view nya wifi..

I always look for Accessibility, Clealiness, Breakfast buffet is a plus, Comfort and most importantly Professional, Courteous hotel staff.

Having bad mannered staff always ruins the hotel experience no matter how Luxurious the hotel is.

kana included na ang buffet breakfast ug nindut na pool

Akoa is ang accessibility to nearest fast food chain or restaurant. Mahalan man gud ko kung sa hotel ko mag pa room service. Next is ang cleanliness. Ok ra nako dili class kaayo basta wala lay roaches and dili lang lagum ang mga blankets and pillowcases, or towels. Mao rana.

kanang hotel with swimming pool is fine with me... if wala, kanang taas ang internet speed...^_^

kanang hotel nga naay espejo sa kisame...

11.    Advertisement

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627 ... LastLast