Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

cleanliness!

kanang humok ug katri ug bugnaw aircon, we're good to go!

whenever i go to hotel, i check Rates, Accessibility to places, Safety/ Cleanliness, Food, Comfort, Service are commen but how staff behave with coustomer is more important, how they serve !

If traveling and staying in Cebu, it is best to stay in a hotel with beach resort. Cebu of course is also known to have nice beaches and historical tourist spot. If you have a good budget, you can stay at Shangri La Mactan. It offers guestrooms equipped with modern facilities. The beach is really clean and clear and in case you do not want to stay under the sun, you have the option to stay in the pool. If you want to simply relax, you can try their luxurious spa. As for the food, they have wide range of restos which offer native and international food. And don't forget about the wifi connection, you can easily access the internet and upload immediately your pictures. The guestrooms of course have internet connection. Or if you are roaming around the facility, you can simply ask their friendly front desk staff for the password. So to summarize, spacious guestrooms, internet connection, nice beach, restos with good food, spa, recreation facilities are the most common things you can consider if you are looking for a hotel.

1.) Price
    2.) Location
    3.) Ambiance

clean - wifi - cable tv - hot/cold shower

Contemporary clean rooms with white high tread count sheets. I do sleep a lot, hehehehe.

Hi Sirs,

For me, i would really go for the hotel's SERVICE capacity. The price is also a factor but if the service is really good then i guess sulit ra ang price..

Please add me up on Facebook: JP Cabrera's TOlketna Siberians

Thank you

extra service

Clean ug humot,hot shower. very nice ang bed.

11.    Advertisement

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast