Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

Default Are you dissapointed being the bread winner sa inyong pamilya?

Sometimes, kay mag depende naman lang nimo tanan.
    Like it's a never ending story. How do you stop it?

Default Re: Are you dissapointed being the bread winner sa inyong pamilya?

I'm proud being a breadwinner in my family even though there are times na magkalisod jud ko pero I just take it a learning kay in time nga ako napud naa pamilya so dili nako maglisod ug adjust kay kahibalo naman ko

yup, but i hide it from them. i love them but theyre pulling me down and i cant progress until they can stand on their own. dili jud ko katigum. busa sa mag start palang ug family diha, paninguha mo imong partner naay work kay lisud ug ikaw ra isa.

Well, being the breadwinner for the family is really not that easy, sometimes in our dissapointment, we might suddenlt burst out anger and ill-feelings, but the truth is, once the responsibility rests on us to rear the family, dissapointments will always be there. its upto us if we let that feeling take hold of us, or use those to ensure that we are able to firmly stand up and continue the journey.

In our culture,it is difficult for first born children since we are required to help our family. It is actually your personal choice to do so,we are not obliged but it is actually part of the journey,being one,like myself,is very rewarding,although there may be downside because you are trying to survive as well. But when all else fail,your family will be there for you. bow

well, i am not a bread winner but i know somebody who is...everything that she gets from working is given to her family and to think that they are capable of earning for themselves..and sometimes she complains that she can't spend for herself anymore and yet she's the one who's working hard... i dont think its wrong to be a bread winner but we must also remember sometimes that we also have a life of our own...let's not forget that we owe to ourselves whatever we give to our family so might as well give consolidation to yourself and relax for sometime...

Kapoy oi.. M not the breadwinner sa akong pamilya pero my husband is. Mglibog ka ngano kay working ang papa. Pero na grad ang igsuon og naay work.. Pero cya pa ngbayad sa haus, etc...
    Hahay... Ngka-utang2 nlng akong bana bcz of dat obligation... I had to help him get free from debt pero krn ni-gara sd cya og gasto2x... Ngsalig naa koy work. Im a wife of an ofw, bt im alone in spending for my son kay ang kwarta akong bana magasto lng sa iyang self n iyang family.. Hhay, kapoy!!!

i spend all my money para i can see my husband will finally work for the family but wala man gihapon work even wala na me money. im so disappointed but i still love my husband.

Same here, the idea that they're pulling you down instead helping you saving for yourself. It's never enough kulang gyud na imong ihatag. Magkautang utang paka. Hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by joanieuy View Post
    i spend all my money para i can see my husband will finally work for the family but wala man gihapon work even wala na me money. im so disappointed but i still love my husband.
    Does your husband knows that he has a family to feed? Hopefully, I'm not crossing the line here. Try to encourage him everyday never give up.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast