Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Thank you Lord. I did moved on already. Learned to accept even though its hard to accept it. For that I am happy now. Nag padala napud ug pangpalit ug pagkaon sa bata. Pinoy gyud in heart bisag unsaon.

Quote Originally Posted by redhot itlog View Post
    Pwerting sakita gyud bai, hangtud karon wala pa gyud ko kalimot sa mga nahitabo. Naningkamot kag saved and deprived yourself from the things you wanted para lang sa ilang kaugmaon. But they took it for granted and don't value the sacrifices you made. Kahilak lagi ko.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully, in the end I can move on and forget what happened. But for now still fresh pa gyud.

Quote Originally Posted by redhot itlog View Post
    Thank you Lord. I did moved on already. Learned to accept even though its hard to accept it. For that I am happy now. Nag padala napud ug pangpalit ug pagkaon sa bata. Pinoy gyud in heart bisag unsaon.

Well, as a bread winner sa family for me is really not that easy, I am the eldest and I still have 4 siblings so it's like you have to sacrifice and give yourself to them,
    In my case, I should be a role model to my siblings . It's quite disappointing though since you have to becareful of what you are doing, all the eyes is on you, but anyway the challenge is there.
    A role model like, I don't allow relationships or suitors as long as I am not a graduate in college, it is for them to follow my footsteps, then the challenge to find a stable job coz for sure some of the eldest out there, your parents will ask you to help them sustain your siblings school needs.

Sometimes is so tiresome to be a breadwinner but I will think the positive side like its a blessing for me to share, help and happy that i make them get succeed in their own lives too. Just don't think the other side coz it will make you tired and feel frustrated in everything.

with great power come great responsibility!

Kapoy panagsa pero fulfillment pud makita nimo happy kau imong pamilya =D

Quote Originally Posted by The_JACKAL View Post
    Kapoy panagsa pero fulfillment pud makita nimo happy kau imong pamilya =D
    Bisag mongos nalang ang imung gi kaon kay gipit ka sa kwarta kay ipadala nimu tanan?

Quote Originally Posted by chikenwings View Post
    Bisag mongos nalang ang imung gi kaon kay gipit ka sa kwarta kay ipadala nimu tanan?
    Kalisud pud anang monggos, mogahi man sad atong bukog ana

Quote Originally Posted by The_JACKAL View Post
    Kalisud pud anang monggos, mogahi man sad atong bukog ana
    Hahaha. pero seriously, naa koy friend na xa ang nag salo sa tanan na gastos sa pamilya. Maluoy ko panagsa kay pirme nlng sardinas na delata ang iyang sud.an.. though di na indication na naglisud xa. But still, ang point nako, di ka kasulit sa imung sweldo kung ikaw ang breadwinner

yes , sometimes .. because I already have my own family .. But I still have to help my parents and my siblings too ..

I'm the one who pays the electric bill , water bill and house rental .. also my baby sister's needs ..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by H.Wolowitz View Post
    with great power come great responsibility!
    with great power comes with great electric bill !

11.    Advertisement

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast