Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: Justice for Ryan Ray Merencillo a.k.a (istoryan name) bloodlust_designs

Senseless killing again. A lot of people are grieving. RIP. I hope the police is on top of this.

Default Re: Justice for Ryan Ray Merencillo a.k.a (istoryan name) bloodlust_designs

Kayasa jud ani ooy,. luoy jud kaayo,. kiLatan palang unta tong mga hambugirong dagko! Maka dislike jud ang Philippines!

Quote Originally Posted by rahj View Post
    base on what i understand of the story, it is really best for Ryan if he did not argue with those guys and just leave them hanging. Argueing in a place where there is alcohol, it always turned bad. And another thing, Ryan is from bukidnon, He does not know much regarding the culture of Cebu or he may act bravely cause he think he is from Mindanao which i think does not work here in Cebu. I'm also a Cebuano, most people here have guns which most people are not aware of especially who are not locals here. I personally have 2 guns with me, 1 i carry and 1 in the car. He could have choose a different decision to make and not to fight back with those guys since they are drunk. Always think first for any concequences may result. This will be a lesson for all, I dont know Ryan Personally, but im hoping for his Justice to be Served!
    I'm from Mindanao and I stayed here in Cebu long enough to consider myself one of you guys. I talk and act like one I guess. What I got from what you said was "Maglihay mi nimo ky naa ky pusil, just like the gunman?". If naa ka didto bai, maka sulti ba ka kinsa'y naay pusil ug wala'y pusil? If bunalan ka'g buak nga botilya sa imong nawong, mangayo ba ka'g sorry niya nya mulakaw? Bisan pa siguro'g igorot to bai or bisag kinsa tawhana would do the same as Ryan did! Just in case wala ka kabasa sa note, He pushed the guy towards the car then another guy pulled a gun and pointed in another guy's head. He bravely asked the gunman pa nga "Unsa diay among sala ninyo bai? Wala man mi nanghilabot?". The gunman then shot Ryan! Now, tell me, If ikaw si Ryan, or ang gitiunan ug pusil sa ulo, magunsa man ka?

Aw kung proud kaayo ka sa imong pusil bai, ipamalita lang daan bisag asa ka muadto nga "Guys naa diay ko'y pusil ha, ayaw ko ninyo palagot." At least makahibaw mi and wa ny muduol nimo! Suwayi nya daw na bai, law abiding citizen man kaha ka?

R I P may the justice served as soon as in possible way

RIP bro ryan...

sige na man lang ni mga hitaboa . another casualty sa away nga way klaro. . . dalia tawn og solve ni mga police please lang

My friends knew Ryan, he was a good guy.. tsk tsk just another innocent victim.. may justice be served.. RIP

Wa jud ka kuha ang police ug video photage from the two banks that are near C24 at the Strip? PS Bank and Equicom are near and as security measures are involve, banks has prerequisites to have a CCTV pointing at their ATM machines and as a former banker, I have noticed that most banks have wide angle cams installed. Or some ATM machines have cameras installed in the ATM unit.

buhi ni or patay? liboga sa storya..

Impossible lagi kaayo nga walay CCTV ang C24 nga they had to comply man unta before maka open ug business. D ko mutuo nga wala ooyy, naa siguro pero dli mutug-an. Ang security diay dli pud magpalabot sa? Bisag ang cashier ky naka atubang mn jud niya inig bayad? I'm guessing this person is quite powerful enough. Dato guro ni sya and ilado. Let's take pictures of all the silver honda civic's plate number nga makit-an nato and ipost dri para maka check ang mga kuyog if mumatch ba. Nahan ko masulbad ni kasoha!

11.    Advertisement

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast