Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7178798081

I'm a music lover and I don't have a specific style that I prefer or the thing which first attract me. My playlist can include African folk songs, Polish rap, Miley Cyrus, Ramstein and Vivaldi. I don't understand how it can be that I like so many different compositions, but that's the reality. I try not to show anyone my musical tastes, especially its dark sides. So when I'm asked to turn on songs on my phone at parties, I say that my battery is running low, or that I have nothing, or that I've deleted everything. I come up with excuses so that only people don't look at me like I'm crazy.

I'm a music lover and I listen to different music. My playlist can include African folk songs, Polish rap, Miley Cyrus, Ramstein and Vivaldi. I don't understand how it can be that I like so many different compositions, but that's the reality. I try not to show anyone my musical tastes, especially its dark sides. So when I'm asked to turn on songs on my phone at parties, I say that my battery is running low, or that I have nothing, or that I've deleted everything. I come up with excuses so that only people don't look at me like I'm crazy

I listen to music almost all the time, can't live without it. Besides, it cheers up and makes me feel more energetic. I spend many hours in. the car so I usually listen to the radio. I don't have a favorite one but I know that my relatives like Sirius Xm Radio. Once, I found sirius xm radio phone number and sent greetings for them, it was so sweet.

Thanks for new playlist! Nice one

6.    Advertisement

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7178798081