Page 70 of 153 FirstFirst ... 606768697071727380 ... LastLast

um, better wait for a US or EU release... or get a 2nd vita then...? in case the present one breaks down, napakoy ma daganan

who wants to buy a YS: memories of celceta silver anniversary edition?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AnghelitaKordapya View Post
    um, better wait for a US or EU release... or get a 2nd vita then...? in case the present one breaks down, napakoy ma daganan
    unfortunately, vita tv hasn't been announced for a US or EU release. only asia and japan.
    Last edited by john_zealot; 12-11-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by john_zealot View Post

- - - Updated - - -

unfortunately, vita tv hasn't been announced for a US or EU release. only asia and japan.
    according to play asia, it will come later daw for the US. not sure kung ma release sa EU

Quote Originally Posted by john_zealot View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Andrew House (US head of Playstation) made comments on a recent interview that seemingly suggested that the Vita TV is on track to see a US release. How soon is up to everyone's guess.

[QUOTE=john_zealot;15818412]who wants to buy a YS: memories of celceta silver anniversary edition?

Youre selling? Just curious. I already have the regular game and already on NG+. Just wondering how much youre selling yours. Heh heh.

its not mine ... a friend of mine bought one for me (in manila) but I recently bought a tablet and I don't have the extra money to pay for it. Its still sealed by the way.

guys pila ang Vita krun sa itech ug datablitz?naa ba cla kanang package na like naa game ug memory card apil?

Quote Originally Posted by cyberchrono View Post
    guys pila ang Vita krun sa itech ug datablitz?naa ba cla kanang package na like naa game ug memory card apil?
    Give or take with a game around 10-11k Usually sa iTech since DB doesn't sell bundled with games unless prepacked like the Call of Duty Bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by ecthelionv2 View Post
    Give or take with a game around 10-11k Usually sa iTech since DB doesn't sell bundled with games unless prepacked like the Call of Duty Bundle.
    thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxal Eternitum View Post
    Andrew House (US head of Playstation) made comments on a recent interview that seemingly suggested that the Vita TV is on track to see a US release. How soon is up to everyone's guess.
    I would love a Vita TV release for the US

11.    Advertisement