Default Vmobile Technopreneur... Join our Team in Cebu!

Since these days, cellphone, gaming loads, and other prepaid loads are some sort of necessity already unlike beauty products such as whitenings and coffees... Vmobile has partnership with the largest telecommunications company sa Pilipinas. For starting 28k meaning 7 accounts... or just maybe 12k for 3 accounts... or just 4k for single account... grabeh na imo earnings ana... maximized kaayo... This is a business of endorsing the largest telecom companies in the country, enjoying the benefits of convenience, discount, extra income. We have strategy to help you boost your earnings...

Convenience to load myself or my family anytime and anywhere.
    Lifetime 8-11% Discount on all of my prepaid load consumptions.
    And the Opportunity to Earn a Passive Income by just sharing the convenience and discount I've experienced.

The main key to success of this kind of business is, being open-minded, never stop helping others - TEAM WORK! and learn and study the business. Success depends on how your mentors support you throughout - from the start. Sugod ray lisud. Walay greedy attitude because your success is success pud sa tanan sa team. We promote consumer empowerment. In this case, prepaid loads. It is your choice to choose to go on massive loading but I tell you, personal loads and loading your family members is already enough. What is much better is the opportunity to earn passive income just by helping others the convenience you already experiencing. Kung sa ato pa, share this opportunities.

Join Our Team here in Cebu... pm me...

VMobile News and Updates:

1. SMART: Presenting another innovation from VMobile Technologies, Inc. in cooperation with the Number 1 Telecom in the Philippines, SMART...the M-Power SIM!

The M-Power SIM is a customized SIM that has a menu-based feature for LoadXtreme loading. What an easier and convenient way of loading to all all networks (including Globe and Sun, etc)! TUs/TPs can set aside their quick guides for now

The VMobile-Smart Buddy M-Power SIM is made exclusively for VMobile members and users (Technopreneurs and Technousers) only!

2. GLOBE SUPPORTS TECHNOPRENEURS: Now, it’s seems Globe, one of the TELCO Giants, will be supporting the technopreneurs. It’s not clear yet if they’re specifically referring to Vmobile Technologies, Inc. Technopreneurs and Technousers alone. But one thing for sure, this TELCO Giants are now recognizing our presence as technopreneurs.

http://technology.inquirer.net/8973/globe-launches-program-to-support-%E2%80%98technopreneurs%E2%80%99

It’s getting exciting and interesting being part of Vmobile. Again it just shows that we’re in the right organization!

To our success!

3. For Legal Documents, Accreditation, DTI and SEC Certificates, Permits, Registrations refer to this page: LoadXtreme - Resources

For more updates and inquiries, just pm me...

Default Re: Vmobile Technopreneur... Join our Team in Cebu!

More Updates:

1. UCPB is added to VMobile's Accredited Banks for load replenishment.

2. Metrobank is now being processed on the concern of eliminating the bank's charges for deposits (specially in Mindanao) so that load replenishment will be charge free as what BDO, Unionbank & BPI is offering.

3. New products like CIGNAL, PLDT & Malayan Insurance are now almost to be realized. Official announcement will be posted as soon as the deal is finalized.

4. VMobile is now venturing to the possibilities of catering to its members additional services like Bills Payment & Ticketing online. Excellent convenience!

5. V-Mall (the mall with no walls) is now being developed wherein all members can shop online, enjoying the convenience and discounts of targeted companies who wants to affiliate with us. Much more, you can purchase products using your MyLx earnings. SM & Jollibee are among the few of these said companies.

6. Massive information drive of MyTurf Program is initiated by the company so that every member will be aware of its potentials. Of course with much emphasis that you need to build your network first in order to enjoy the benefits of this program.

3.    Advertisement