Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 475455565758596067 ... LastLast

Default Re: 20 reasons why I didn't like the Philippines

akong ikasulti ignorante ning tawhana.

hahahah! kalingaw... nalingaw kog basa..
    debate nga naay dumot ni inyo??.. hahah

Quote Originally Posted by dongzkie View Post
    akong ikasulti ignorante ning tawhana.
    Paminawa diri bai o, ang interview ni Mo Twister ni Jimmy....

MAGIC 89.9

Quote Originally Posted by lynngrij View Post
    hahahah! kalingaw... nalingaw kog basa..
    debate nga naay dumot ni inyo??.. hahah
    Tan-awon nya ta ni ang mga ning-ana ba ug "bantay lang unya ug moari na ug cebu kay panitan jud tana, nag post2x sa pictures sa channelfix, etc...", basin ug chika ra unya ni sila kutob ug wala nay buhaton....

"We should take this in a positive manner and try to correct it." -Joy Augustus Young, Cebu City Vice-Mayor-

Quote Originally Posted by lodyl View Post
    "We should take this in a positive manner and try to correct it." -Joy Augustus Young, Cebu City Vice-Mayor-
    ‘Dislike Philippines’ video ‘embarrasses Cebu, country’ | Sun.Star

Pero uban councilors lahi man ug huna huna...

its actually a way of opening our eyes to whats really happening in the country. di ta dapat masuko uy. dapat i take nato ni as a challenge, an opportunity na usbon ang bati na side sa pinas

Buta-bungol man siguro nang mga councilor dha sa Cebu... "Persona non grata" MY FOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by mazkot View Post
    Ana jud na bai, labi na nga eleksyon next year, na, magamit jud ni nga video ba para sa mga modagan next year...

Video ‘embarrasses Cebu, country’

A CEBU City councilor wants the American who made a video on the things he disliked about the Philippines declared “persona non grata” in the city.

City Councilor Sisinio Andales said Jimmy Sieczka has embarrassed the whole country, particularly Cebu City, in his 25-minute video that has been circulating in social networking sites.

The areas featured in Sieczka’s video entitled “20 Reasons I Dislike the Philippines” are all in Cebu City. Sieczka has been living in the city for the last three years.

“Iyang gipakatap sa tanan nga way ayo diri, nga it’s not fun to be in the Philippines,” said Andales. He said this is in contrast to the tourism promotion slogan of the Department of Tourism “It’s More Fun in the Philippines.”

With this, Andales said he will file a resolution before the City Council next week declaring Sieczka “persona non grata.”

In a phone interview with Sun.Star Cebu yesterday, Andales said Sieczka should have called the attention of concerned government officials or agencies about his problems with the city before making the video.

In the video, Sieczka said that among the things he dislikes in the country are the beggars, the heavy traffic, the garbage on the streets and the “uncomfortable” comfort rooms.

While he finds their presence sad, Siezcka described the spread of beggars on the streets as “annoying.” He also said the garbage on the streets “pisses him off.”

He described the traffic as “disgusting” and the public comfort rooms as “heroin dens.”

He also doesn’t like the Filipino’s obsession with whitening products, unsafe construction sites, taxi drivers who keep on beeping, security guards who are untrained, sidewalks that reek of urine and the improper frisking in malls.

Online, Sieczka said the video he posted was just “to spark change” and that he simply pointed out issues that may have been “overlooked for quite some time.”

‘Dislike Philippines’ video ‘embarrasses Cebu, country’ | Sun.Star

11.    Advertisement

Page 57 of 96 FirstFirst ... 475455565758596067 ... LastLast