Page 86 of 239 FirstFirst ... 768384858687888996 ... LastLast

Default Re: CEBU's Modern Buildings, new constructions, IT Parks, and UPDATES about CEBU

what sykes business?

Default Re: CEBU's Modern Buildings, new constructions, IT Parks, and UPDATES about CEBU

^^call center

Just a while ago during the unveiling of the countdown timer for the ASEAN Summit. The countdown also signals the start of the beautification activities especially for the ceremonial route. According to the newspapers, elegant lamps will be put up.

Photos by Arnoldsa

According to an erroneous newspaper report, this digital countdown timer, which was donated by Michael Lhuillier, cost P300 million pesos... Nyehehehehehe, mas mahal pa kaysa sa CICC.

Personalities
    [img]http://static.flickr.com/67/212529674_a795a64f48.jpg?v=0[img]

The stage with flags of ASEAN member countries.

10, 9, 8, 7.....3, 2, 1 kabooom!

Default 24 hours ba naka on ang countdown timer?

24 hours ba naka on ang countdown timer? Kay pag agi nako ganina sa buntag wala man nag siga. Or sa launching ra gipasiga.

I'd like to share some photos to all @istoryans in CEBU thread, which I took in Taipei using my cheap SAMSUNG DIGIMAX....heheheheh...see the quality!. As an OFW, I get some perks to travel and get to see real skyscrapers in cities like Taiwan which holds as of now the record of having the tallest building in the world and in city like Riyadh where I'm currently working. Though, Riyadh has few buildings but there is one tower which is the 33rd tallest building in the world. How I wish that one day CEBU would have these super structures.... though, it's a long shot but I'm very optimistic about Cebu's economy. Here are the pics:

This is TAIPEI 101. The base of the tower, about 6 storey serve as a mall called 101 MALL, has all the signature buotiques but mind you, prices can cause you a fortune. Pwerteng mahala, wala gyud ko kapalit bisan usa lang ka souvenir sa 101 Mall.
    [img width=375 height=500]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m195/diehardbisdako/taipei_101_pic4.jpg[/img]

The following pic which I downloaded from the internet because many places in Riyadh has this sign: "PLEASE, NO PHOTOGRAPHY". Sus, sitahon unya ko sa police or gwardiya kung magpicture-picture ko. Na!, mapriso gyud ko walay oras. Anyway, here are the pics:

This is the KINGDOM CENTER, about 5 minute drive from my place in Riyadh. In late 1999, I had seen when they started building this tower. Now, it houses the 4-Seasons Hotel or locally known as Mamlaka Hotel. It has a mall on the base of the tower and it houses high-end stores such as Marks & Spencer (which we also have in Cebu), Debenhams, Saks 5th Avenue and a branch boutique of Monique Lhuillier (a Cebuana, of course). The topmost floor serves as the viewing deck which gives a 180 degree (each side) breathtaking view of Riyadh City. The deck is open to the public but there is a viewing fee of SAR25 or about 345 pesos but it was worth it and it was really awesome!.....sus, nang-gilok akong tiil kay tan-awa ra gud ng viewing deck kay na-a suspended sa center....feeling nako, mura ko'g mahulog!... hehheheheh! By the way, this is the tower I'm talking about which is the 33rd tallest building in the world.
    [img width=370 height=500]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m195/diehardbisdako/kingdom.jpg[/img]

PEACE !!!

correction: ...I meant Taipei as the city, not Taiwan

wow its nice... i hope we can have at least maski 50 storey bldg her in Cebu which has a viewing deck at the top. Kinsa willing diha mag invest... dia ko P/ 1,000 pesos mag chip in ta. hehehehe

^^kuyaw pud na sa terror attack khabz =)

any building can be attacked by terrorists. What the occupants should just do is to always open their curtains, so that they can see all incoming planes.

Fitness Splash!
    The Freeman 08/16/2006

Enjoy hours of water adventure at the Aqua Fitness Pool , the only one in the Philippines. Try all the fun water features such as simulated current, bubble massage chair, mushroom falls, high speed showers and jet sprays. A great place to have a swimming party on your kid's next birthday party. Or, just simply just relax and enjoy the water therapy the pool offers. Showers and lockers available.

The area also has a juice bar and a sun deck which has a panoramic view of the city. Club members can use the Aqua Fitness Pool for FREE!

Aqua Fitness Pool is now open daily 7am to 7pm, together with the rest of Club Ultima 's world-class facilities.

Located at the 17th floor of Club Ultima, Tower 2, Fuente Towers, Osmena Boulevard, Cebu City.

11.    Advertisement