Page 112 of 239 FirstFirst ... 102109110111112113114115122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2381

Default Re: CEBU's Modern Buildings, new constructions, IT Parks, and UPDATES about CEBU

...the newest shopping, entertainment and lifestyle destination in Cebu's downtown

MC CITY SQUARE

pic by @slerz

Default Re: CEBU's Modern Buildings, new constructions, IT Parks, and UPDATES about CEBU

Cebu's additional skyscrapers...... pics and texts by @markiiboi

A 30-storey Condotel and Residential Condominium that will soon rise in one of the city's lifestyle address, F. Ramos Street, by the Fuente Triangle realty Development, a subsidiary of the J. King Group of Companies.

Club Ultima, from its haven on the top nine floors of the 20-storey Fuente Tower 1, puts you right at the city's epicenter in close proximity to the major points of commerce and recreation, and in plain view of the very wellspring of the city's over-500 years of history, charm, warmth and hospitality.

In its footprint will rise the tallest building outside Metro Manila, the prestigious Crown Regency Hotel, offering 38 storeys of deluxe accomodations and world-class dining, banqueting, entertainment and conference venue, equipped with the up-to-the-minute amenities and facilities. On a clear day, its crow deck serves up an exhilarating 360-deree view of Mactan bay, the majestic mountain ridges of Bohol and Negros, and the metropolis at your feet.

Club Ultima is the one-stop shop for office services and facilities that create the best impression of you and your organization.

Fully-furnished office suites provide a most prominent address. Stae-of-the-art communication, media and IT facilities and grant instant access to the regional and global marketplace.

Dine in our high-in-the sky restaurants with their panoramic picture-perfect views of the city and environs.

Work up a sweat in the gym or play a round of virtual golf or a game of billairds. Dive in the pool, get a salon make-over, or head for the pantry and help yourself to few energizing calories. And if total hush is indicated in your horoscope, go for a solitary read in our library.. or a nap in our snooze lounge.

A 27-Storey Commercial and Residential Condominium that will soon to rise right at the heart of the the city by the Fuente Triangle Realty Development, a subsidiary of the J. King Group of Companies.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman
    ok dude.first off,let me clear things up for you basin wala paka katugpa...i overheard it from someone..and for the record, i never made a statement nor I mentioned that lexmark won't be putting up their own builing..in fact if you know how to read properly and perhaps understand what you've read before opening your mouth, I was just mainly asking a question if its true...
    and if my question causes you confusion, them i'm sorry.

sorry for the harsh words dude, but as always, in every action theres always an opposite and equal reaction.
    Nakatugpa na tawon ko dude. You have overreacted to my "Ifs" statement. Dude it was raised to clarify your source after you posted this as your follow up answer to your own question

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman
    yes.thats what i mean.they're stopping the construction. from the looks of it. i think they will instead occupy keppel building since keppel has a lot of vacant spaces for lease...some of the old tenants of keppel moved to IT park. i guess lexmark isn't keen on having a long term plan here in cebu city.hihihi

Quote Originally Posted by jimskii
    Nakatugpa na tawon ko dude. You have overreacted to my "Ifs" statement. Dude it was raised to clarify your source after you posted this as your follow up answer to your own question
    yeah right.
    and for the record,my second post was an affirmation of what was asked if what i said...nuff for this..
    tugpa sa bai..i did not react for your if's..i was just telling you how sorry I am for confusing you with my question..

saun na lang, nag-away na man ni.... let's volt in for CEBU !!!! hehehehehh!

"MCIAA has now 2 types of lounges!!! One is for MIP (Most Important Persons) which is solely for the Heads of State. While the other lounge is for VIP (Very Important Persons) which is for other guests, delegates, ministers and media groups. As you may have read the news, this costs around 100 million and due for completion on 30 November"

.... I'm not sure if this the first time in a Philippine airport to have two types of lounges? If so, well, this is another first for Cebu !!!!

OT: in other good news....

Annual Art for Change contest moves to Cebu

"Cebu City (4 October) -- The 6th Annual Art for Change contest will be held for the first time in Cebu City this year, departing from its traditional venue in Metro Manila....."

to know more of this news: PIA Press Release - 2006/10/04

Quote Originally Posted by diehardbisdak
    "MCIAA has now 2 types of lounges!!! One is for MIP (Most Important Persons) which is solely for the Heads of State. While the other lounge is for VIP (Very Important Persons) which is for other guests, delegates, ministers and media groups. As you may have read the news, this costs around 100 million and due for completion on 30 November"

.... I'm not sure if this the first time in a Philippine airport to have two types of lounges? If so, well, this is another first for Cebu !!!!
    that's cool... i just hope a lot of M.I.P.'s will visit Cebu after the summit.

^^

I've read an earlier news article that the said VIP Lounge being constructed will be converted daw into a "Low Cost Carrier" terminal after the summit. In other words, a terminal for budget airlines.

^^ same senario in manila...

11.    Advertisement