Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: A simple question about these seminar-seminar...

im sorry if ing.ana ang nahitabo sa imo.. but in my case lahi r.a.
    before ko ni join ana kay la man ko giforce ug join ana..
    it took me 3 months siguro before ni join ani..
    no pressure at all..

unya pgtan.aw sad nako sa scheme dili sad networking..
    we dont have binary schemes and other churva nga mga schemes pareho sa mga networking business..
    Thus, IMG is not a networking business.. its a brokerage company..
    its like a marketing buiness..

with regards to financial literacy that is still our mission..
    we are already helping many people thru our educations even if they join or not..
    daghan na sad branch ang IMG to reach out those people who are in need of financial education..
    however, its up to them if they want to be educated or not..

I would like to clarify that IMG is not a networking company. It is a brokerage. Financial institutions tap the services of IMG for generally these reasons: [1] cut costs especially in marketing and training, and [2] ease of distribution. IMG has offices in major cities all over the Philippines.

So what's with the memberships? That's what sets IMG apart from insurance, health care, and other financial institutions. Once you get policies from agents, guess what, they earn commissions from your policies and investments. The same with IMG but the thing is, once you become a member, you can avail huge discounts from its partner companies, yes, it's huge, 20% to 50%.

IMG teach financial literacy and that is the difference between IMG from other companies. In other companies, once you buy a policy or invest, they may not extend a helping hand or go the extra mile in educating you. That's what most agents do. Once you get a policy or invest, you can hardly find them because they have already earned their commission. But of course, some serve their clients well.

Recruit2x? Once you're a member, you can share the products of IMG's partners to your family and friends and instead of other IMG brokers earning the commission, you'd be earning it. IMG doesn't have quotas hence you'll be paid accordingly and there is no need to necessarily "recruit". If you insure your car for registration renewal, you'll earn discounts. If you get life insurance, health care, you'll earn discounts. If you invest in mutual funds, you'll earn discounts. If your family and friends avail products of IMG's partners, you'll be paid. Now which one would you prefer, agents earning all the commissions of your policies and investments or you get discounts by simply becoming a member? Those things doesn't require "recruiting".

IMG brokers doesn't earn through memberships. The membership fee is used for the paperwork and licensing. The only way IMG brokers earn are through sales, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by makie View Post
    I would like to clarify that IMG is not a networking company. It is a brokerage. Financial institutions tap the services of IMG for generally these reasons: [1] cut costs especially in marketing and training, and [2] ease of distribution. IMG has offices in major cities all over the Philippines.

So what's with the memberships? That's what sets IMG apart from insurance, health care, and other financial institutions. Once you get policies from agents, guess what, they earn commissions from your policies and investments. The same with IMG but the thing is, once you become a member, you can avail huge discounts from its partner companies, yes, it's huge, 20% to 50%.

IMG teach financial literacy and that is the difference between IMG from other companies. In other companies, once you buy a policy or invest, they may not extend a helping hand or go the extra mile in educating you. That's what most agents do. Once you get a policy or invest, you can hardly find them because they have already earned their commission. But of course, some serve their clients well.

Recruit2x? Once you're a member, you can share the products of IMG's partners to your family and friends and instead of other IMG brokers earning the commission, you'd be earning it. IMG doesn't have quotas hence you'll be paid accordingly and there is no need to necessarily "recruit". If you insure your car for registration renewal, you'll earn discounts. If you get life insurance, health care, you'll earn discounts. If you invest in mutual funds, you'll earn discounts. If your family and friends avail products of IMG's partners, you'll be paid. Now which one would you prefer, agents earning all the commissions of your policies and investments or you get discounts by simply becoming a member? Those things doesn't require "recruiting".

IMG brokers doesn't earn through memberships. The membership fee is used for the paperwork and licensing. The only way IMG brokers earn are through sales, nothing else.

So in other words recruitment lagi ning inyo!

asa man ta puyde mo post about affiliate program? kay naa kuy e-introduce diri sa Cebu. Kanang seminar-seminar nga way product- kuan ra, membership ra. Pero puyde pud kung wala kay kwarta affiliate ra. Naay online training free of charge. And also weekley updates that you can win $500 everyweek. Imagine if all istorya.net will join on these affiliate program.... daghang tao mahimong successful kay proven na ni nga mga topics ilang gihatag sa mga affiliate. Mods, I need your help... where can I post something like this?

Hi everyone, my name is Orven Enoveso. I am one of two speakers for a seminar series on stock investing for beginners. Our next edition will be this coming August 11, 2012. This is not free though, the registration fee is P500 for a half-day session, inclusive of snacks.

I teach stock investing because it is my passion. And I, with my colleague, Jane Solon, require a fee to cover the expenses for the venue rental, food, plus a little to make it worth our time as well.

Before I answer for our group your questions regarding "free seminars" (which ours isn't by the way), let me just say though that stock investing is not for everybody. But if you would like to learn more, this is as good a place to start as any. We teach stock investing for total beginners, and I think we've been able to help a lot of people judging from the feedback that we've gotten. We started this seminar series last year and this is the 5th staging already.

So to answer your questions:

-----------------------------
    What happens after the seminar:

•Do you just let them go home just like that? - Yes, and no. Yes, because investing really is something you do yourself for yourself. Our goal at the end of the seminar is to give our participants the starting tools and some confidence to get started on the investing path -- as confident, and independent investors. And no, because while we encourage our participants to make stock choices by themselves, we can be emailed for consultation for free.

•Without ever attempting to encourage them to open an account, enroll, or join? - We are not affiliated with any broker or investing service, so we don't really sell club memberships or sell specific brokers. But we do discuss those since brokers are integral to investing -- you can't buy stocks without one. So we discuss the options available so seminar participants can decide for themselves.

•Do you talk to them and try to encourage them to get some plan, subscription, etc? - No strings attached, so there is no subscription or plan or anything similar that we push on seminar participants.

•Do you contact them a few days later for follow up offers? - No follow-up offers but participants can email us for consultation or quick questions, which they often do.

•Do you send promotional emails of some sort? - No.

-------------------------

I hope you guys can be less cynical and be more open to financial literacy seminars. Investing in stocks may not be for you but you owe it to yourself to find out more before you decide. The rich own stocks, which make them richer. The money you deposit in banks is used by the banks for investing in stocks among other vehicles. Why not then just invest in stocks yourself?

I can tell you with a straight face that with stocks: it's working for me and it's working for a lot of my friends. I will retire financially free and wealthy and I try to make it happen everyday.

Full seminar details follow:

Start your year right and build on your investments. Stocks continue to offer the best returns among all asset classes. This year, Philippine stocks are expected to perform well in spite of Europe's woes and the still recovering US economy. So learn stock investing today and power your financial future.

Learn how to start investing for your future.

A half-day only seminar on how to start investing in the Philippine stock market designed for beginners.
    All you need is a small capital to start, common sense, basic mathematical skills, and the right frame of mind. Last and most important, you need TIME to grow your investment.

So don’t delay. Start today. We’ll teach you how to invest in stocks systematically and successfully. We’re proud to have started a lot of investors on the road to financial liberation. Now it’s your turn.

---------------------------------

Topics Outline
    • Introduction to Stocks
    • Methods of Investing
    • Fundamental Analysis
    • Technical Analysis
    • How to Pick Good Stocks
    • Stock Market Outlook for 2012
    • Stock Picks
    • Basic concepts on risk management
    • Getting started
    • Summary

Event Details:
    Date: August 11, 2012 Saturday 1pm-5pm
    Venue – 7F Corporate Room 1, Cebu Rajah Park Hotel, Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City, Philippines

Speakers' Profiles:

Jane Abing-Solon
    Chief Finance Officer, iCOMM International, Inc.
    Stock Investor
    Financial Planner and Advisor
    Director of SGV & Co. Financial Services and Risk Management Group – 2007 to 2008
    Head of Disbursements Section – Vismin in Globe Telecom – 2002 to 2005
    Accounting Officer of Shopping Center Management Corporation - 1999 to 2001

Orven Enoveso

Self-taught stock investor
    Marketing Communications Manager, Lexmark
    Faculty member, University of San Carlos, Fine Arts Dept.
    Marcom Manager, iComm International, Inc. 2006-2010
    Art Director / Creative Director, ASAP Advertising, 2001-2005

Seminar Fee of Php 500 per pax (inclusive of materials and snacks)

Freebies:
    • Entitled to one free session within 1 year from the date of seminar attended
    • Free general financial consultation with the Speaker/s*

Payment Terms
    Check payments must be crossed ‘A/C Payee Only’ and made payable to “JANE A. SOLON” and must be paid seven (7) banking days before the event.

For bank payments, please deposit to BDO or BPI:

BDO
    Account Name: Jane A. Solon
    Savings Account No: 00-2510-0676-60

BPI
    Savings Account No: 1029-0694-99

Send scanned copy of the deposit slip to janesolon.trader@gmail.comOR fax deposit slip to 032-4158180 Attention Jane A. Solon
    • All fees are non-refundable unless the seminar is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.
    • In case the registered delegate is unable to attend the seminar, a substitute delegate is always welcome.
    • Refund will only be granted to cancellation done at least two (2) days prior to the event. A 10% processing charge will be deducted from the amount paid. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of the cancellation will result to forfeiture of total amount paid.
    • Schedule may change depending on the number of attendees. Notice will be sent to prospective participants. Please confirm seminar schedule two (2) days prior to the event or check the website for updates.
    • Limited seats… so hurry and reserve by calling these numbers -- 032-3161877, 09173291575 and 09228880348
    *On availability of speaker

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zN7ELxh6OVA/UAbUQZPy3PI/AAAAAAAABGQ/llwp5BBg3ZA*******ePoster_5_optimized.jpg[/IMG]

Hi guys,
    Just wanted to announce two things:

1. Due to the insufficient number of registrants, we are cancelling the schedule this Saturday, August 11, 2012. A new schedule will be announced for within the year. Refunds are ongoing for those who paid ahead. We apologize for this. We will improve our information dissemination next time so we can get the needed number of registrants to at least break even.

2. I would like to thank istorya.net and its administrators for allowing my posts. I understand that if the forum guidelines are to be strictly followed, it can be argued that promoting seminars on stock investing can fall outside of what is appropriate for a business, finance and economics discussion. I of course disagree, but I won't go into that here. I only ask a liberal interpretation of the standards. After all, I am not selling a product, I am selling a discussion -- on business, finance and economics.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by enoveso View Post
    Hi everyone, my name is Orven Enoveso. I am one of two speakers for a seminar series on stock investing for beginners. Our next edition will be this coming August 11, 2012. This is not free though, the registration fee is P500 for a half-day session, inclusive of snacks.

I teach stock investing because it is my passion. And I, with my colleague, Jane Solon, require a fee to cover the expenses for the venue rental, food, plus a little to make it worth our time as well.

Before I answer for our group your questions regarding "free seminars" (which ours isn't by the way), let me just say though that stock investing is not for everybody. But if you would like to learn more, this is as good a place to start as any. We teach stock investing for total beginners, and I think we've been able to help a lot of people judging from the feedback that we've gotten. We started this seminar series last year and this is the 5th staging already.

So to answer your questions:

-----------------------------
    What happens after the seminar:

?€?Do you just let them go home just like that? - Yes, and no. Yes, because investing really is something you do yourself for yourself. Our goal at the end of the seminar is to give our participants the starting tools and some confidence to get started on the investing path -- as confident, and independent investors. And no, because while we encourage our participants to make stock choices by themselves, we can be emailed for consultation for free.

?€?Without ever attempting to encourage them to open an account, enroll, or join? - We are not affiliated with any broker or investing service, so we don't really sell club memberships or sell specific brokers. But we do discuss those since brokers are integral to investing -- you can't buy stocks without one. So we discuss the options available so seminar participants can decide for themselves.

?€?Do you talk to them and try to encourage them to get some plan, subscription, etc? - No strings attached, so there is no subscription or plan or anything similar that we push on seminar participants.

?€?Do you contact them a few days later for follow up offers? - No follow-up offers but participants can email us for consultation or quick questions, which they often do.

?€?Do you send promotional emails of some sort? - No.

-------------------------

I hope you guys can be less cynical and be more open to financial literacy seminars. Investing in stocks may not be for you but you owe it to yourself to find out more before you decide. The rich own stocks, which make them richer. The money you deposit in banks is used by the banks for investing in stocks among other vehicles. Why not then just invest in stocks yourself?

I can tell you with a straight face that with stocks: it's working for me and it's working for a lot of my friends. I will retire financially free and wealthy and I try to make it happen everyday.

Full seminar details follow:

Start your year right and build on your investments. Stocks continue to offer the best returns among all asset classes. This year, Philippine stocks are expected to perform well in spite of Europe's woes and the still recovering US economy. So learn stock investing today and power your financial future.

Learn how to start investing for your future.

A half-day only seminar on how to start investing in the Philippine stock market designed for beginners.
    All you need is a small capital to start, common sense, basic mathematical skills, and the right frame of mind. Last and most important, you need TIME to grow your investment.

So don?€™t delay. Start today. We?€™ll teach you how to invest in stocks systematically and successfully. We?€™re proud to have started a lot of investors on the road to financial liberation. Now it?€™s your turn.

Topics Outline
    ?€? Introduction to Stocks
    ?€? Methods of Investing
    ?€? Fundamental Analysis
    ?€? Technical Analysis
    ?€? How to Pick Good Stocks
    ?€? Stock Market Outlook for 2012
    ?€? Stock Picks
    ?€? Basic concepts on risk management
    ?€? Getting started
    ?€? Summary

Event Details:
    Date: August 11, 2012 Saturday 1pm-5pm
    Venue ?€“ 7F Corporate Room 1, Cebu Rajah Park Hotel, Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City, Philippines

Speakers' Profiles:

Jane Abing-Solon
    Chief Finance Officer, iCOMM International, Inc.
    Stock Investor
    Financial Planner and Advisor
    Director of SGV & Co. Financial Services and Risk Management Group ?€“ 2007 to 2008
    Head of Disbursements Section ?€“ Vismin in Globe Telecom ?€“ 2002 to 2005
    Accounting Officer of Shopping Center Management Corporation - 1999 to 2001

Orven Enoveso

Self-taught stock investor
    Marketing Communications Manager, Lexmark
    Faculty member, University of San Carlos, Fine Arts Dept.
    Marcom Manager, iComm International, Inc. 2006-2010
    Art Director / Creative Director, ASAP Advertising, 2001-2005

Seminar Fee of Php 500 per pax (inclusive of materials and snacks)

Freebies:
    ?€? Entitled to one free session within 1 year from the date of seminar attended
    ?€? Free general financial consultation with the Speaker/s*

Payment Terms
    Check payments must be crossed ?€˜A/C Payee Only?€™ and made payable to ?€œJANE A. SOLON?€? and must be paid seven (7) banking days before the event.

For bank payments, please deposit to BDO or BPI:

BDO
    Savings Account No: 00-2510-0676-60

BPI
    Savings Account No: 1029-0694-99

Send scanned copy of the deposit slip to janesolon.trader@gmail.comOR fax deposit slip to 032-4158180 Attention Jane A. Solon
    ?€? All fees are non-refundable unless the seminar is canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.
    ?€? In case the registered delegate is unable to attend the seminar, a substitute delegate is always welcome.
    ?€? Refund will only be granted to cancellation done at least two (2) days prior to the event. A 10% processing charge will be deducted from the amount paid. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of the cancellation will result to forfeiture of total amount paid.
    ?€? Schedule may change depending on the number of attendees. Notice will be sent to prospective participants. Please confirm seminar schedule two (2) days prior to the event or check the website for updates.
    ?€? Limited seats?€? so hurry and reserve by calling these numbers -- 032-3161877, 09173291575 and 09228880348
    *On availability of speaker

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zN7ELxh6OVA/UAbUQZPy3PI/AAAAAAAABGQ/llwp5BBg3ZA*******ePoster_5_optimized.jpg[/IMG]

no new schedule yet?

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade View Post
    Based on my experience with IMG Seminar2x.

First - dool ka sa reception lista sa name nya ing2x mangayo sa name sa nag invite nothing to worry walay bayad, ila-la sa mga gitawag nila nga MD "Marketing Director" cool rank/level or whatever it is, this is equal to a Manager..shake-hands2x dayon..oi ai oi ai..
    Second - tawgon namo mga red bato nga pen adto mo sa pikas room.. discuss dayon sa mga financial blah3x but nindot ha promise..nya naa pod gamay share sa experience base sa kinabuhi sa nag conduct sa training.
    Third - human ang seminar mga 30mins-1hr.
    Fourth - mao nani.. anhi na mag daog .. katong nag invite nimo mo ana nah nga.. adto sa naa pa meeting ni Mr. MD before ta manguli kadyot..ing3x...bukhad dayon sa mga products unsa kaagi nila.. nindot kaayo.pero naa ra nako kong mo join daw ko.. pakita dayon sa mga recibo sa mga hosipital nga nindot gyud ning ilang best seller nga Kaizer. pero sa tinood nindot mangyud..
    (wait a minute) wala pako kabalo sa unsaon pag income namo kong mo join meh.. karon .. gebukhad na ang libro.. toara Networking diay abi nako direct selling "Broker" like the movie (The Pursuit of Happyness)..ni bagting akong tingkoy sh8 networking napud Lord oh.. ni salig raba gyud unta ko sa nag invite nako kay schoolmate me sauna.. wala gyud siya mag hisgot nga Networking diay ni nga seminar.. ang iya ra ge ingon nako nga "Ganahan kag side line" ana ko ge..ni assume sab ko nga technical nga sideline kay technical person baya meng duwa.. sos na dismaya ko sa akong experience..
    pero overall sa seminar nindot ang presentation.. ang bad side is recruiting.. kanang ge ingon nila nga pde rako dili mang recruit nahh.. nya hayahay kaayo naa sa babaw..dili na lang ko mas hisgot pila ang share2x sa %...

"walay silay makuha sa seminar because they only trying to educate people about financial literacy" hmmmm why not teach people in the province nga lo-oy gyud kaayo ang kahimtang.. helping man gyud kaha ni inyo..

IMG
    Product - 90%-98% thumbs up
    Recruit2x - 100% thumbs down

mao diay na boss?hala may gali kabasa ko ani kay scheduled bya unta ko ugma.hehehe thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyrone View Post
    mao diay na boss?hala may gali kabasa ko ani kay scheduled bya unta ko ugma.hehehe thanks
    Month's ago, I was invited and attended IMG's seminars and it opened me to the realities of the financial world. I'm glad to meet and know IMG. In my case, I wasn't forced to join them but I was invited, to be honest.

It's up to you, it's your decision. You may just attend their seminars and it's for free. Where can you find talks given for free? Thumbs up for IMG and for their brokers that are doing their part for their noble mission.

Anyway, I'm not an IMG broker. I just wanted to share my personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by zyrone View Post
    I suggest you attend the seminar bro. Walay mawala nimo and besides, ang imong makuha is priceless. Kung wa pa ni nako magamit sa akong business ang gipangtudlo sa IMG, dili ko mostick aning kumpanyaha.

Don't let someone else decide for you. Usually, the people who will drag you down are the people nga mas ubos nimo.

See and hear for yourself if IMG is really a networking company. Basin magpasalamat pa ka sa nag-imbitar nimo.

IMG is life changing. It's normally the people who think they know it all ug wala kasabot ang mo-discourage nimo.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast