View Poll Results: Who is better for Cebu in 2013?

Voters
444. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mike Rama

181 40.77%
  • Tommy Osmeña

263 59.23%
Page 199 of 282 FirstFirst ... 189196197198199200201202209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2820

Quote Originally Posted by raztadog View Post
    adto ko mu vote sa nagtanom sa IT park, Cebu Business Park, SRP, Recle Tunnel, ug uban pang nagpasud sa tnang investors diri sa Cebu... Adto sd ko mu butar sa open minded (dili mag sigi ug yamar nga NO TO FLYOVERS unya magcge problema sa traffic.. ok rman gud nai flyover sa super najud ka congested part pero dili lang hilabtan gud ang mga heritage sites and landmarks).. Adto ko mu vote sa magpadayun sa BRT project.. adto ko sa walai kahumanan nga plano para sa sugbo. Adto ko sa naa nai foundation ug solid leadership. Bahala nag ingnon arogante, basta naa lai gi barogan na liderato... kinsa na?

si Mayor Mike daw na Sir! hahaha

nyahahaha... hilarious man ka bro..

Quote Originally Posted by zairon1988 View Post
    si Mayor Mike daw na Sir! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by jarenz View Post
    masakiton pag luwas, masakiton pa jud ug utok

walay kalahi-an ani ai

vote for team abno, sabay na kayo sa lubak na daan

pilay na dawat nimo boss sa pag pandaot ni tomas?

Default Is this the mayor u want to rule again in cebu?? Kinsa nuon ang arogante karon??

Election Roundup

Cebu Daily News7:00 am | Saturday, May 4th, 2013

08 0

Brgy Councilmen slam Rama for fistfight threat
    Officials of the Barangay Councilors League of the Philippines (BCLP) in Cebu City have condemned mayor Michael Rama’s act of challenging their national president to a fist fight after he was barred from speaking on stage during the league’s city chapter assembly held on Sunday.

League officials described the mayor’s action as “tantamount to conduct unbecoming of a public official.”
    Rep. Tomas Osmena of Cebu City’s south district said what Rama did was an act of “terrorism, a premeditated agitation.”
    The BCLP resolution “condemns the act of Cebu City mayor Michael L. Rama for being tantamount to conduct unbecoming of a public official, for intimidating and challenging (the) national president and Cebu City president of the Barangay Councilors League of the Philippines (BCLP) Franklyn Ong to a fist fight.”
    Rama said he was insulted because he was invited to the BCLP on his capacity as city mayor. He even had to be late to the birthday gathering of his cousin, Annabelle Rama, held at the Plaza Independencia because of the need to be at the SM Trade Hall./Chief of Reporters Doris C. Bongcac

Read more: Election Roundup | Inquirer News
    Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

- Hala kamo nalng decide ani unsa inu ma say.- Dili parehas anang usa kataw ngara nga TEAM RAMA ang Picture sa iyah avatar sgeh pandaot pero walay fact. Kini maoy fact. -

enough na sa nagbalik-balik na nga mayor sa sugbo.. ayaw lang pod lamya tatan.. panghatag pod sa uban aron di na mobusdik imong tiyan..

Quote Originally Posted by Rakizta View Post
    cfi copp has been there since the 1970's pa man siguro . everyyear naa man ni siya tapok sa members og update sa status sa coop . if there is something wrong , magbagulbol na ang mga members ani .
    sakto ka. pero bagulbol rapud lagi kutob. angay nimong masay-ran nga kada marso, sa general assembly sa CFI mag announce ang CFI pila ka million ang gihatag sa CFI ngadto sa mga politicians (one of which is GWEN). naturally nagbagulbol anG members, pero pila na ka marso nahitabo ni? naa bay kausaban nahimo? WALA! tungod kay ang Board nga nag authorize sa release mga hand-picked puppets sa mga Garcia! as i stated earlier, ang ELECTIONS sa CFI is a sham, the candidates are already pre-selected, lutong macao na. ang resulta, the number of candidates, as you may have noticed, correspond exactly with the same number of seats available in the Board.

THE REASON WHY EVIL PEOPLE THRIVE IN THIS WORLD IS THAT THE GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING

Tomas gihapon ko.

mao! grabi ka proud sa iya avatar... wala lang siya kabalo sa kina-iya anang taw-hana. ako tito worked for tomy osmena for 9 year when he was the mayor and when mikel rama was still a puppy of tommy o, in which without tommy o. there wont be a mike r! before the election mike a made promises to my tito, coz my tito is a big asset for his campaign, he didnt like being under mike r but he helped him otherwise coz thats what tommy o asked him to do. tommy o asked my tito to help mike r thru the election and he did. mike r won and he got his head so big that he forgot that tommy o was the one who put him in that position in the first place. my tito then was given work in city hall like he had always been and assign in different areas where he could be in great help then 1 day in front of my tito's family and co workers mike r insulted him and used words that are very offensive that anyone would think mike r's head is getting full of sh... to think this happened within the year he was the called the mayor.

my story is a fact, if you really want to know if this is true you can ask him ( mike r ) himself. hahahaha

team rama AVATAR react na dayon!

Si rama na hinuon maoy nangitag away.... murag style man na' ni Tomas.... Abi nakog pahoy ra na si Rama.

Maypa ipakong ni silang duha. If ur gonna tell me to vote for tomas tungod ani nga incident..,. I would tell u that if mao ni ang basis for deciding, mas worse pa si Tomas kaysa ani.

11.    Advertisement