Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Which one should you vote "Jose “Do-dong” Gullas" or "Dodong Tommy Osmeña"?????

Hello Pips,

QUOTE FOR SUNSTAR CEBU DATED JANUARY 30, 2007

MAYOR Tommy Osmeña has reason to be bothered by reports that former Cebu first district congressman Jose “Do-dong” Gullas is running against him in May. When Tommy came home from exile in the US in 1986, he asked Dodong to be his runningmate but was politely refused.

Tommy’s offer was recognition not only of Dodong’s moral and technical competence to hold public office but also of the considerable drawing power of the Gullas name, not just in the old third (now the first) congressional district but also in Cebu City where the family-owned University of the Visayas is located.

But relax, Tom. I do not think Dodong will ever go back to politics, much less aspire to take over your throne and its attendant headaches. Somebody is trying to scare you and you’re playing into his hands. Your hatred towards Dodong’s brother, Eddie, is public knowledge, but how could you have made such idiotic claim about the Gullases conspiring to annex Cebu City to Talisay City if you haven’t been affected by the scuttlebutt about Dodong’s candidacy? And what made it imperative for you to start distributing health cards, which you openly admit, is an act of politicking?

Default Re: Which one should you vote "Jose “Do-dong” Gullas" or "Dodong Tommy Osmeña"?

Ako...... I think Osmeña did a very impressive job in handling Cebu, and a lot of people notice the unstoppable growth of Cebu (inspite nga probinsya kuno ang cebu) hehehehehe SUYA SIYA.... WALA SILAY TOMMY so I he has my vote..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Elite Member

Default Re: Which one should you vote "Jose “Do-dong” Gullas" or "Dodong Tommy Osmeña"?????

Tommy ta!

Default Re: Which one should you vote "Jose “Do-dong” Gullas" or "Dodong Tommy Osmeña"?????

dili ko taga Cebu ug dili ko voter diri, pero performance wise, si Tommy akong choice.

hopefully the choice of WISE VOTERS. go cebuanos!

Jose “Do-dong” Gullas? mao na mayor sa talisay karon? mayta dili na cla mag dungan ko ka daog, para wala nay gubot

Default Re: Which one should you vote "Jose “Do-dong” Gullas" or "Dodong Tommy Osmeña"?

FORMER congressman Jose “Dodong” Gullas will make a formidable opponent in the mayoral race, but managing Cebu City Hall will not be as easy as managing a university, Mayor Tomas Osmeña said.

although i'm not from Cebu city,but for me nothing bets TOMAS"

any of the two candidates, okay ra nako... hopefully mudagan si Gullas para nindot ang choices karong election...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast