Page 82 of 309 FirstFirst ... 727980818283848592 ... LastLast

Default Re: Thursday Group ( check 1st post for update every monday )

aguy tuara!...apil ko next time

Blog Entries

ooh please ooh please don't spoil the fun...

Blog Entries

ohhhhhhhhhhhh..there are times jud nga moabot ni sa part sa usa ka group and ive experinced this already..please dont spoil the fun..kng naa mo kaligotgot sa usa or duha ka taw kay talk to them in a nice and professional way. and please dili dri, daghang mga inosente dring dapit and di ta gnahan manamay ug mga inosente dba so please make sure nga ma settle ninyo without any blood flowing.

back to reality, nice ang venue dah..but sad to say di ko kakuyg..il miss the fun moments nsd..hay naku..ayo2x lang mo guyzz and behave..ehehehe..more fun, fun, fun and only FUN.. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. as you guys read in my previous post that i'm hoping this group/barkada will be cohesive and united. I'm not preaching or anything, but please, don't let small issues get in your way of fun.

.. @superstar, you know where to find them, if you have some problem with them personally, just go there and talk to them peacefully.

.. We are all istoryans here. Again, i'm not preaching, but our country has a lot of problems and the nation is divided, at least, here in our little sanctuary of istorya.net and with our fellow istoryans, we are happy and in accord with one another.

boss, as i have said before TTG is promoting camaraderie. I don't know with this guys SuperStar he always loves to break the rule. FYI, he is also jinfreecs or worst he used the name gareb. as on of his clone accounts here in istorya who has been blocked due to lot of infractions and some issues. Kanang concerned niya na ge libak sya wala jud mi kabalo ana he is just making any stories. If you may ask the rest of the member I will always remind them if they don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all to avoid conflicts. Siya ra man sad cguro naay issue , pirme pud na sya ga dala gubot bsag asa na forum,ni kuyog ra na sya once and i don't know unsay purpose niya of course ganahan man siya mo join , so amo siya ge welcome. I hope dili na ni mausab guys. Thanks

paminawon lang nakog adto wui di lang ko mopromise guys

Quote Originally Posted by R_sQuArEd View Post
    nindot jud kay kaila nato ang tag-iya basin makadiscount ta...hehehe
    mao ba R? si kinsa diay tag-iya? payts ni atong paraygan.. hehehe

anong klaseng kalokohan to?

asa mang pulot dulo aning komosyon? hehehehe..

anyway peace out ya'll! where not here to bash each others heads. but if you really want to get it on
    i have a pair of hand wraps or better yet do you want those baby MMA gloves? just kidding!

how about we settle this in a match of beer pong! the winner gets to draw funny stuff on the losers face while
    the other just quietly sleeps of alcohol intoxication. hehehe.

https://rapidshare.com/files/1583962968/chat_box.doc

dri madownload ang conversation sa chat box...naa ang proof ari...
    especially the conversation of a moderator and one of the members of this group.

Quote Originally Posted by joylove View Post
    boss, as i have said before TTG is promoting camaraderie. I don't know with this guys SuperStar he always loves to break the rule. FYI, he is also jinfreecs or worst he used the name gareb. as on of his clone accounts here in istorya who has been blocked due to lot of infractions and some issues. Kanang concerned niya na ge libak sya wala jud mi kabalo ana he is just making any stories. If you may ask the rest of the member I will always remind them if they don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all to avoid conflicts. Siya ra man sad cguro naay issue , pirme pud na sya ga dala gubot bsag asa na forum,ni kuyog ra na sya once and i don't know unsay purpose niya of course ganahan man siya mo join , so amo siya ge welcome. I hope dili na ni mausab guys. Thanks
    Last edited by SuperStar; 03-27-2012 at 12:25 PM. Reason: at least naa koy nahibaw-an...daan pa jud lage ko nga ako kauban mangunay ra...cya pud diay mismo manglibak...

and then? unsai sunod ani ron? ....

Jinfrecs/Superstar kindly address your complains to the proper authorities......og ari ka diri gud....d jud na ma resolve.....
    Last edited by THE KID; 03-27-2012 at 01:24 PM.

na onse gud mo dire? ato ning istoryahan og tagayon aron ma sulbad... kinahanglan nig pa bognaw sa otok dah.. kay init ra kaau. andama ang redhorse...

11.    Advertisement