Infractions: 0/3 (6)

Default NO Referrals, NO Recruiting, NO Selling allowed

At the board index you will see this:

Starting today, this rule will be strictly enforced here inside the Business, Finance & Economics Discussions section.
    If you have any questions regarding the rules, contact the administrator because he is the one who wrote them.
    -------

As with the rest of the other sections (except BSTC), Forum Rule #7 applies.

Forum Rule #7
    No user may post recruitment-style threads (i.e. any non-iStorya.net related organizations, with clear and deliberate intent of using the forum's user base as a source/pool for new recruits) in the forum. Any posts of this nature will be deleted on sight. No user may advertise any product or service on this message board (No recruitment style of posts, No Referrals, no selling) outside of the "Buy / Sell / Trade / Classifieds" forums. Any posts of this nature outside of the "Buy / Sell / Trade / Classifieds" forums will be deleted on sight. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

------

No further explanations, you can only advertise, recruit, sell and buy inside the Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds section.

Report any violation you encounter.
    If the report is not attended to after quite some time, PM a moderator.

I really, really still do not understand how this works. I am still a newbie and said that we can make 3 threads of our own and 150 posts. But how can I initiate of making a new thread and may I know the steps of creating one. Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Mao man ga labi ana diri na sub-forum uy, selling, recruiting... Wala pa na ma buyag sa mods...

Help!

Since wala ko kita ug thread about BIR Income Tax filing, dire lang ko mo post.

Kinsa to nakasulay file ug Annual Income Tax Return for Individual? Tabangi ko be.. patudlo ko unsa kinahanglanun fill-up-pan. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by etceteraenterprises View Post
    Help! Since wala ko kita ug thread about BIR Income Tax filing, dire lang ko mo post. Kinsa to nakasulay file ug Annual Income Tax Return for Individual? Tabangi ko be.. patudlo ko unsa kinahanglanun fill-up-pan. Thank you!
    Is this forum still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by bryanariate View Post
    Is this forum still alive?
    +1 ko ani. i want to learn how to file 1701

Blog Entries
    "Business, Finance & Economics Discussions

The Business, Finance & Economics Discussions forum covers: Talk about business, finance and economics | Stock Exchange, Business Trends, etc. | NO Referrals, NO Recruiting, NO Selling allowed"
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

8.    Advertisement