Page 78 of 196 FirstFirst ... 687576777879808188 ... LastLast

Default Re: Mutual Funds Talk

Quote Originally Posted by john-enchong View Post
    but Sir Mk, would i be monitoring the yields of my personal holdings from PAMI or FAMI? or sa overall performance lang sa funds? coz by now added na sa watchlist ang PAMI nga PHILSTG ug FMSLEQT.
    watchlist only tracks the fund performance...
    you have to create a portfolio...in there, you add every transactions (buy/sell/#of shares/napvs) you made sa funds. Only then will you be able to track the actual performance.

ahh okay thanks Sir MK!

Quote Originally Posted by MK View Post
    ***correction:
    it's FAMI SALEF > PAMI strategic growth > Sunlife equity ang ranking when using the 5Year period...see performance chart below:
    nice lageh ni imu pic boss... app ni xa gikan or site? asa pud?! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by blaze_23 View Post
    nice lageh ni imu pic boss... app ni xa gikan or site? asa pud?! thanks!
    Bloomberg site ra ni boss.

Hi, I have a question about MF sorry if this was already raised before. What happens to our investment in mf if simbako mamatay ta?

Quote Originally Posted by john-enchong View Post
    but Sir Mk, would i be monitoring the yields of my personal holdings from PAMI or FAMI? or sa overall performance lang sa funds? coz by now added na sa watchlist ang PAMI nga PHILSTG ug FMSLEQT.
    If you want to monitor your MF portfolio online, you can open an online account with PAMI or FMS (for FAMI).
    Both have different processes though.

In PAMI, all you have to do is fill up the online application form (which is available in PAMI's office) and wait for the email. Further instructions are in the email.

In FAMI, you have to open a stock trading account and enroll your FAMI account by using your FAMI client number.

Quote Originally Posted by PopyPower View Post
    Hi, I have a question about MF sorry if this was already raised before. What happens to our investment in mf if simbako mamatay ta?
    In this scenario, your account will be frozen not unless your heirs can pay the estate tax. However, if you investment is below P200T (net worth), makuha ra dayun nimo free of charge) but if lapas na P200T imong investment, those who are left behind should pay the estate tax which is too expensive.

That is why it is very important to open a join account labi na if married. If joint account, both can redeem or withdraw so less hassle na. We always recommend opening a join account instead of a single account. If you're single, maybe make your mother or father the co-investor.

ang advantage of using Bloomberg Portfolio kay it enables you to monitor the performance/yields of your Mutual Funds from different MF companies and also individual stocks if you trade directly sa PSE. So you have an integrated system. I personally use it para naa ko birds eye view dayon sa ako investments

sir dia ko krn sa qatar den ganahn ko mo invest sa FAMI unsaon man?

Quote Originally Posted by bisan-unsa View Post
    you can visit their website at fami.com.ph...it can definitely give u an idea on how to open a FAMI account...since u r in Qatar, it is better to open a metrobankdirect account so that u can add ur investment online just what i am doing right now..It is hassle free!

Quote Originally Posted by bisan-unsa View Post
    check this instruction they have sa FB.
    https://www.facebook.com/firstmetrof...08195102528120

you can open an account bisan diha ra ka..send lang nimo ang scanned copy via email or fax ba run then send the original copy by courier to their address. For the initial investment, you can use a remittance service pero additional charges lagi. I think you can also ask help from your relatives diri para cla lang mo butang initial deposit. Mas maayo gyud naa ka existing metrobank account para online ra.

11.    Advertisement