Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Alcatel OT-Blaze Glory 918N (Android 2.3 Dual-Active SIM)

subscribed...

@curbs pwede ka mkahatag sa link sa SuperOneClick v.2.3.3 at xda-developers?? pra maka-dl jd mi sa exact na file? tnxxxxxx

@insomnayrb: dara ang link bro.... [APP]SuperOneClick v2.3.3 - Motorola Exploit Added! - xda-developers
    enjoy.....

Quote Originally Posted by kalipulako View Post
    pati processor pareha.. mas dako ra screen ug capacity sa battery sa A60 and naa pud front camera.. the rest pareha ra specs sa 918N

i buy phones for the utility.. kung elegance akong gi apas, palit nalang ko Galaxy Nexus or iPhone
    does it mean that Lenovo A60 has better features than Alcatel 918N? i'm waiting for the samsung galaxy y duos to come out as my next dual android phone. earlier post showed that the 918N is better than the galaxy duos.

so, no need to wait for the galaxy diay. i should choose between the A60 or 918N instead.

what do you guys think?

p.s. the current pricing of android dual-sim phone is way better than my non-android, LG GX500 dual-sim bought a year ago for 11k at gizmo.

Quote Originally Posted by weng-weng View Post
    does it mean that Lenovo A60 has better features than Alcatel 918N? i'm waiting for the samsung galaxy y duos to come out as my next dual android phone. earlier post showed that the 918N is better than the galaxy duos.

so, no need to wait for the galaxy diay. i should choose between the A60 or 918N instead.

what do you guys think?

p.s. the current pricing of android dual-sim phone is way better than my non-android, LG GX500 dual-sim bought a year ago for 11k at gizmo.
    A60 only has a bigger battery and a bigger screen.. everything else is the same with 918N, even the processor is the same.. pero mas mahal sya by 2k over 918N..

Galaxy Y DUOS still has that crappy screen.. camera and dual-sim lang ang improvement over the 1st-gen Y..

bottom-line, 918N is the most "sulit" android smartphone for the price of 6k

No offence and I know that im gonna get some bashing from fan boys over this but the worst phone I had ever owned was the Galaxy Y.. I hated it so much that I only had it for 3 days then got rid of it... I like the processor but that was the only good thing about the Y its a cheap 800mhz smartphone... with that said everything else was crap... it had the worst keyboard.. the worst display.. and then it uses touchwiz the most boring UI ever made..

before my OT-918N my favorite was the optimus one basically because it was easy to install CM7 OS on it and ran on 844mhz with chainfire3D

well Ive tested the A60 its actually not bad if your into the basic android UI which is way better than touchwiz and yes a better battery than the 918N and bigger screen size...but.. with lower pixel density compared to 918N..

Ive had a several android smartphone.. but the only once that really caught my heart are.. Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Ace, LG Optimus One and ME.. and the Alcatel 918N

thanks guys. so, it's the 918N then, better screen resolution (more pixel density) than A60.

where can i find the cheapest 918N in cebu and how much?

ask lang ko if worth it ba jud ni cya? nindot kaayu gamiton? ug tagpila nani run?

Quote Originally Posted by glorymanutd View Post
    ask lang ko if worth it ba jud ni cya? nindot kaayu gamiton? ug tagpila nani run?
    kung entry-level android jud imong gipangita, dili jud ka magmahay.. bagay kaayo ni sa mga newbie android users.. worth it kaayo

i think it's still around 6k

nigawas na ang Samsung Galaxy Y Duos. now i'm skeptical about getting this phone. is this really good? :O

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast