Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Alcatel OT-Blaze Glory 918N (Android 2.3 Dual-Active SIM)

mahadlok man ko mu root sa akong phone oi.. hehe kinsa nakasuway na?

Im using Lenovo A60, almost same ug specs ani imoha bai but murag mas elegant looking ang Lenovo compared sa ani Alcatel, galing lang kay 7,900+ ang price lang

Quote Originally Posted by hobie View Post
    Im using Lenovo A60, almost same ug specs ani imoha bai but murag mas elegant looking ang Lenovo compared sa ani Alcatel, galing lang kay 7,900+ ang price lang
    pati processor pareha.. mas dako ra screen ug capacity sa battery sa A60 and naa pud front camera.. the rest pareha ra specs sa 918N

i buy phones for the utility.. kung elegance akong gi apas, palit nalang ko Galaxy Nexus or iPhone

Im using this phone and I love it... its way way way better than the Galaxy Y... for an entry level android its actually very good...

I really want to know how to root the phone... if anybody can give instructions that would be great

YYYAAAHHHOOOO!!!! I finally Rooted my phone... i can feel power heheheh ni samot ka nindot once mah root nah

Quote Originally Posted by curbz_canete View Post
    YYYAAAHHHOOOO!!!! I finally Rooted my phone... i can feel power heheheh ni samot ka nindot once mah root nah
    gi unsa nimo pag root bai?

Quote Originally Posted by curbz_canete View Post
    How to root?

Blog Entries

just made a google for this one... i think the specs are impressive ..its really a bang for the buck..

here are the specs..

Alcatel OT-918N Specifications

Here are the basic specs of the Alcatel OT-918N:

LCD Display: 3.2″
    Resolution: 320×480
    Colors: 262K
    Touchscreen: Capacitive
    System Memory: 256 MB RAM / 512 MB ROM
    Storage Memory: 170MB (expandable with an SD-MMC)
    Camera: 3.2 Megapixels
    Multiple SIM Cards: Dual sim (dual active)
    Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, GPS
    Sensor: Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity Sensors
    Processor: 650MHz

Blog Entries

here are some additional reviews :

Hands On with the Alcatel Blaze Glory

The capacitive screen works decently fine. I actually attached the screen protector when I just unboxed the phone. Maybe, that move lessened the sensitivity of the screen due to plastic, in my case.

With its average hardware specs, do not expect to play HD games on it. Since it is just a new unit, there isn’t any hardware hacks available as to maximize its potential, and be able to play some HD games on it, in case you wanted to. I even had a hard time installing the Alcatel Android drivers from it, as it failed on my case when I tried to connect it into my pc. I just wanted to use Screenshot UX app, so as to produce clear snapshots of its screen and UI. I just hope that Alcatel should have been embedded a screenshot functionality on its system.

What was missing from this phone, I guess was the “Touch Screen Calibration settings”. This is an important settings, based on my experience, so as to maintain accuracy while using the touchsrceen, depending on the user.

Blog Entries

overall review of this mobile phone:

Overall

I spent most of my days with this phone, using it for exchanging SMS, making and receiving calls, checking emails and the web, updating on Social Networking sites, reading e-books, listening to music, tuning into radio, and capturing candid moments. From that short time, I suddenly fell in love with this phone. I hate seeing myself back to my old Symbian smartphone.

If you are going to ask me, if this phone is good, well I will definitely give you a big YES. It’s worth it! For its P5,999 price as of now, it is really a good buy in case you are on a tight budget. Alcatel is from France, though was oftentimes mistaken to be a China product, which was really wrong and a big misconception of most people here in our country. It might be assembled in China, but the materials are supplied from France, and by their slogan, its 100% good. ^_^

Still, there are more to discover of this phone, but to end this review, the Alcatel OT-918N is not a bad choice for those who are looking for an affordable Android smartphone.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast