Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Default Re: ALORICA - a NEW CallCenter.. post your comments, what do you think of this CC?

they dont accept walk ins, and dako daw ila offer according sa akong mga kaila naa nag training sa wave 1 karon, ako sup naa pud didto as product trainer.

Default Re: ALORICA - a NEW CallCenter.. post your comments, what do you think of this CC?

With Alorica di man sa ingon na taktakay ang show(everyone in Wave 2 just graduated last night from CLIP(not the usual comms training though), and nobody failed), but you really have to prove your worth, one thing i like about CLIP Training is it is fun and really enjoyable and even the Trainers from U.S that are handling the training is relly good (with my team trainer , that is), and yes, Alorica don't accept walk in, so you have to ask for someone to forward your resumes to somebody that is already connected with the company. If you are interested to take a chance with Alorica I can help, just message me. ^_^

pa refer mo ni VampireVenz oh.. hehe.. yeah, it will be one of the biggest CCs in cebu anytime soon. i'll give you a heads up.. OK ang company. the account? sis account sa sykes which is AT&T mobiliy ( we call it penguin ) but more on postpaid sila.
    the people ? hehe.. I know most of the people from admin and operations. initials lang ah para discreet pud and for their privacy. madaam CD, DD, DL, ES, JU, sir B, and WC. nice kau ni nga mga people jud. my brother is part of wave 1.. ok ra jud daw according to him. paki kumzta nlang pud ko ni clifford estrera! hahaha.. kana ra akong ibulgar!

Quote Originally Posted by VampireVenz View Post
    With Alorica di man sa ingon na taktakay ang show(everyone in Wave 2 just graduated last night from CLIP(not the usual comms training though), and nobody failed), but you really have to prove your worth, one thing i like about CLIP Training is it is fun and really enjoyable and even the Trainers from U.S that are handling the training is relly good (with my team trainer , that is), and yes, Alorica don't accept walk in, so you have to ask for someone to forward your resumes to somebody that is already connected with the company. If you are interested to take a chance with Alorica I can help, just message me. ^_^
    hello TS,

ganahan pud ko magparefer..

Hahaha....di ko naga career ug p-ang refer...but if you would like to I can forward your resumes to the HR just send me a message her. ^_^

modawat sila ug no-xp sa customer/tech support?

nice lage ni kay naay Berlitz exam... according to my friends kay nindot daw ni na exam... hmmm....

hi istoryans! salamat sa tanan nag post ngari. funny kaayo kay sa cge nako research ani, naunahan pa ko sa akong cousin ug apply ngadto. She is from Sykes diay and as per my cousin, ok jud kaayo kani nga company. Wave 1 or 2 siya (i need to ask again kay kalimot ko). Will fish for info and share it here soon. Happy Easter in advance!

daghan jd gkan sykes dha.

asa ni dapita?..gnahan lagi ko aning companyaha ai..i read many comments...nice one....

11.    Advertisement

Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast