Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: forever 21 OVERRATED?

Many if not most international brands sell clothes from their fall-winter collection regardless of the climate of the country they set shop in and regardless of return of investment. Even in Singapore where it's possibly more humid than the Phils., Zara, H and M, Top-Shop, Tommy Hilfiger, F21 etc sells fall/winter coats and jackets and accessories in the later part of the year....

im sure if people here have bigger disposable income percentage in their salaries, they wont hesitate to buy these "fancy schmancy" brands, well if you can afford it you wont gasp at the prices in the first place.

Here's a trick if you go shopping here: buy something you haven't found in other shops here in Cebu, ergo never underestimate the power of "licking the window" in other shops (window shopping) ...

F21 has nice accessories and they're more affordable than brands such as Bebe, Aldo etc. so I buy here often...

good point ill consider your ideas

my mom bought a dress at forever21 but then less than twice worn gisi na ang kilid...

their clothes are not that durable...

wow is that true sorry to hear that sis

weird i thought barato ra ilang items. and i like it there kay nag carry sila size 13 shoes . ug barato ra 2,400 something. mahal pa shoes sulod sa sm department store.

Junior Member Platinum Member Pandas.Box's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tom_book View Post
    sir, tungod deperensya man pod atong sweldo nila sa US komparar diri sa ato.

unsay pang-low class or middle class nila didto, high end na nato diri ANG PRESYO.

parehas rana sa starbucks nga mga driver taxi ang daghan mag-kape didto nya diri ato mga dato or social climber ang mamalit.

check your reality

Agree au ko ana! Super! Well, sa F21, ingon akoa sis in law nga naa sa Vegas, overruns and SALE items daw na sa US ang naa dre sa SM. F21 in SM is sort of "franchised" sa anak ni Mr. Henry Sy. Negosyante baya au na sila SY. So they earned a lot of profit selling at least 25%-75% siguro from "sale tag price". So no wonder dali ayo gibalhin mga inline stores nga naa sa 2nd floor northwing like "Leona's", "Chika-an", and others sa lain floor and spots kay tungod gi prioritized ni SM Cebu c Forever 21. Ngano ko kabalo? I worked at SM before F21 was established sa northwing. And they put a lot of attractive promotions which seemed to bounced back with a lot of complaints lately on their "non quality control" items.

Quote Originally Posted by porzdude View Post
    my mom bought a dress at forever21 but then less than twice worn gisi na ang kilid...

their clothes are not that durable...
    I bought a pair of pants from Forever21 more than a year ago. Until now it's still good, still without any damage, and I've used it a gazillion times. Can I then say that their clothes are durable?

filipinos/cebuanos overrate its appeal... like many ppl said sa states its a relatively cheap brand...stylish cya and due to the affordability, disposable ra pud for them. i like their accessories but mahal ghapon cya compared to where i get stuff (example very similar to their bracelet na tag 300, i can buy at 50)... but a bit cheaper cla than accessorize

their clothes are moderately priced compared to topshop, mango and etc (considering imported brand cya) but then again, my friends dont like it that much coz daghan kau maka afford, daghan na kau mo parehas and eventually mahimo pang masa sa middle class.

personally, i have never bought anything from f21, topshop, mango or promod coz overpriced kau and naa ramay ukay2x..haha (i have scored gorgeous designed clothes from ukay na tag 180 pesos... example pure silk, fantastic cut, pang formal cocktail/evening..) but if i have so much money, mu palit cgro ko from those stores... specially the embellished tops from topshop and promod na tag 2k and above per flimsy piece... <3

ang nabantayan nako kasagaran mamalit sa f21 kay mga social climber (hehehe)
    mahal ayu forever 21 nya ilang mga sanina halos tanan kaparehas ra.. ang ganahan rjud nako diha kay ilang brushes for make-up kay naay rhinestones sa iyang gunitanan hehe pero di lang ko ka dare ug palit kay overpricing ra au.. LET'S SHOP AT CARBON NALANG.. PAREHA RANA, IT DEPENDS KUNG MAAYO BAKA MU BAGAY2 SA IMUNG MGA CHECHE BURECHE SA KALAWASAN. heheh

well...kung ang imong income enough ra for simple living...why try to fit in at F21...unsa na lay imong kaunon in the next few days kung ga ahat2 kg palit sa F21...just for the sake sa ilang plastic bag and items nila nga some of it are overpriced...mayntag mauli na or ma prenda na in times of kalisod...as for me noh...mas durable pa atong locally made compare sa F21 and other imported brands...bought a long sleeve blouse at F21...katong pinaka chep nila...tag 300+ raman to xa,ky ako hatag ako niece...super duper ka nipis...kinahanglan pang sapawan nmo...ky kundi...kita ng soul....hehehe...also I bought a blouse at Terranova...hayz na lang ko...buslot pang bulsa nako...samot pakog ka alkansi ky murag 3x ra nako nagamit ang blouse...loose na cya.

maypag mg FH, or MALDITA or other local stores...worth it pa atong bayad nila.

11.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 789101112 ... LastLast