Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: SWS, Pulse Asia, and other surveys

^
    ng bunga na gyud ang black propaganda, hasta ang survey companies gi-tirahan na.. syalan ba..

abi kay paryente c mangahas ug noynoy, gi manipulate na ang survey? syalan nlang gyud..

conspiracy theorist...

Elite Member

Let foreign firms operate here so we can have unbiased surveys done by foreigners who have no ties to any of our stinking politicians... until then gimme some of that survey paper so I can use it to wipe my ass!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by jack_bauer View Post
    ^
    ng bunga na gyud ang black propaganda, hasta ang survey companies gi-tirahan na.. syalan ba..

abi kay paryente c mangahas ug noynoy, gi manipulate na ang survey? syalan nlang gyud..

conspiracy theorist...
    Naghatag raman siya sa iyahang opinion ngano nagduda siya sa polls. It's his opinion, why do you have to insult his post by calling it black propaganda. That's all you do in every thread where you disagree with a post or whenever your idol is attacked, you automatically accuse others of spreading black propaganda. Why don't you explain why people shouldn't be suspicious of polling companies linked to the president's family? And in other threads you have no problems accusing Corona of being baised just because he was appointed by Arroyo. No wonder you got banned. Total crap..

This is why I ask questions and seek opinions of others. Unfortunately, others immediately conclude that those who do not share their opinion do not belong to their level of intellectual superiority.

In the end, “The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others”
    Last edited by eezychair; 12-08-2011 at 04:26 PM.

it should be called manila survey.. not national.

Quote Originally Posted by monroy View Post
    Naghatag raman siya sa iyahang opinion ngano nagduda siya sa polls. It's his opinion, why do you have to insult his post by calling it black propaganda. That's all you do in every thread where you disagree with a post or whenever your idol is attacked, you automatically accuse others of spreading black propaganda. Why don't you explain why people shouldn't be suspicious of polling companies linked to the president's family? And in other threads you have no problems accusing Corona of being baised just because he was appointed by Arroyo. No wonder you got banned. Total crap..
    di na tika patolan bai kay ma ban ko balik..

common sense would tell us that survey samplings are valid.. ssurvey population samples look relatively small/little to over-all population but they are representative of the entire population itself..

kabalo man ka ana.. dili ko expert sa statistics but challenging the survey method is.. *** *** ***

now, kinsa may dili mg huna2x nga na distorted na ang pghuna2x sa mga taw, di ba tungod sa black propaganda? hehe

di na tika patolan bai kay ma ban ko balik..

common sense would tell us that survey samplings are valid.. ssurvey population samples look relatively small/little to over-all population but they are representative of the entire population itself..

kabalo man ka ana.. dili ko expert sa statistics but challenging the survey method is.. *** *** ***

now, kinsa may dili mg huna2x nga na distorted na ang pghuna2x sa mga taw, di ba tungod sa black propaganda? hehe
    I agree that the survey sampling is valid. the methodology of gathering the respondents is scientific and they can indeed represent the bigger population. what i am more concerned of is NOT how the respondents are chosen but rather how the questions are propounded. It is not the results itself that may be directly manipulated, but the answers of the respondents by way of the questions given them. Back read my post regarding how these questions are not divulged by the survey firms.

Black propaganda as you mention can happen both ways. In your opinion, those who do not agree with you are the black propagandists, while the other way around is equally possible.

Again, I started this thread to ask if there are those who have experienced being part of ANY of the surveys done by these firms. And like I said earlier, I have yet to meet/hear someone or someone who knows someone who may have been involved.
    Last edited by eezychair; 12-08-2011 at 10:52 PM.

Elite Member

By that definition 90% of your posts are black propaganda.

Statistics like financial statements depend on the honesty of the people who prepare and compile the data. If the data compiled is garbage or made up then the results are going to be garbage too. With no independent verification of the data used to compile these statistics, you have to trust the person publishing the reports. That's fine if you have blind faith but if others have doubts then thats our opinion

With regard to the media, especially surveys like these. It is best not to give them the benefit of the doubt. Digest, digest, digest.

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."
    --Peter Marshall
    Last edited by æRLO; 12-08-2011 at 11:30 PM.

^^ let me just add to that:

“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.”

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast