Default Convergys >>> NOW URGENT HIRING!

Convergys, as one of the biggest BPO company is currently needing around 500 agents to fill up the 2 new accounts E-Commerce and Health Insurance. If you are interested, I can help you pass the initial interview, computer examinations and of course the final interview. Before I will submit your name to HR Recruitment Operations and I will brief you on what are the processes that you will take and I will give the possible questions that will come out in the interview.

Who are qualified? Anyone at least 18 years old of age and at least 2 years in college without back subject. With or without experience will do as long as you can speak english.

If you want to be part of Convergys team, please feel free to text me. My number is 09239942292. Just text with your name, and your call center experience. If successfully hired, i will give you a box of Krispy Kreme

TSR and CSR slots are available so hurry up and apply!

Thank you!

Newbie Platinum Member fretzmodels's Avatar

Default Re: Convergys >>> NOW URGENT HIRING!

hi was wondering if this is really true. had a friend who applied at convergys and then after she went through the final interview she was told that she qualified but right now there are no classes available and the new classes might start this february and that they will call her up in the next few weeks once the class is going to start and she was told the if ever she will chance her number she needs to inform the hr. Now my question is, will HR really call her back?

3.    Advertisement