Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Philam Life

Default Philam Life

Hi I wanted to have a sideline particularly in Philam Life kay I'm planning to get an insurance in this Company.... Before mi mukuha, I'm planning unta to apply ug agent as sideline.... kinsa taga Philam life diri/?

Default Re: Philam Life

up ta bi.. basin naa maka basa ani taga PhilAm life..

same here, ganahan pud ko. pls help mga taga PhilAm..

@bakukang and toosexy:

Sent you PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by makie View Post
    @bakukang and toosexy:

Sent you PMs.
    Sorry, I want agent for PhilAM lang directly... not sort of broker...
    Thanks for the offer....

Hi naa kaha taga PhilAM diri?

Up nato basin naa makabasa... Up!

i used to be an agent, but I did not renew my licence. kapoy man, especially for me na tamad mulakaw, except para magshopping if you want to be an agent, you have to be commited. you need to meet quotas for yourself, your team, agency, and of course the company. it's sales bitaw.

good part is you can be your own agent if mu-get ka insurance for yourself. if you really want to be an agent, i can refer you to my manager. if you want to get insurance, i can refer you to my friend. we started out together, but she's still with philam life. she's my agent now

nice people sa philam. i joined because i really trust the brand, before pa. i worked at jpmorgan and philam life was our life and accident insurance. also, jpmc's first office was in the philam life building, and our payroll was bpi (my preferred bank). so now that philam has bought ayala life (bpi), stronger na. so if jpmorgan trusts philam life and bpi, why shouldn't i dba?

important thing to get is life insurance, health, educ (for kids), and savings, in that order. medyo expensive lang ang philam, pero you want to have the best dba? why settle for anything less... it's your life, your health, your money after all.

Blog Entries

OT: Sumpayi dayon ug "You owe it to yourself, you owe it to your family" bro. lol.

Naa ba insurance ang PhilAm nga mura pud ug investment?
    bali makuha nimo ang imong gihatag nga money for insurance after several years?

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post
    Naa ba insurance ang PhilAm nga mura pud ug investment?
    bali makuha nimo ang imong gihatag nga money for insurance after several years?
    yes, there are. just ask for a "savings" plan. these are called "endowments" in insurance. philam life has the ff:

1. build and protect = 15 yrs
    e.g. face amt: 100k
    -you are insured for 2x the amt (200k) for 15 yrs
    -you get 200k cash after 15 yrs
    -with dividends (addl income)

2. bounty = 20 yrs
    -you are insured for x3 (300k) from yr 1-10, then 290k to 200k from yr 11-20; why? because
    -from yr 11-20, you get 10% of your face amt (10k every yr, cash)
    -you rcv 200k cash after 20 yrs (total of 300k cash, including the annual 10k)

**bonus perks
    -you can loan your cash value for emergencies, just like that (no hassle at all)
    -if you have no loans/paid them up on the last 12 months, you get bonus cash on top of (200k)

btw, savings plans are good for ppl who are single/no dependents. if you have a family, secure a life insurance first so you will be covered until age 100. you can get an endowment when you have more budget or if you're willing to pay more, you can attach a yield enhancement rider (YER) with your life insurance. with the YER, payment is 20 yrs, after which you will get back everything you paid, less taxes (because that's already absorbed by the govt). plus dividends, which you can withdraw for pocket money or leave to accumulate further interest (imagine, savings in banks pay min of 0.75% to 0.5% interest. my friend was able to get a measly 5% for her P1M in time deposit, but only bec we had friends in the bank. philam pays 7% interest even if your dividends are only hundreds or thousands. and this is money you don't deposit. you're only paying to insure your life, and you get to save without effort at a high int rate).

@boysenberry: Do you have an idea if tagpila sad kaya ang premiums anang endowments nila na imo na mention? nahan to ko mkabaw like bisag estimate lang or for example sa imong plan, lke pilay monthly? Pls PM me. Thanks daan!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yes, there are. just ask for a "savings" plan. these are called "endowments" in insurance. philam life has the ff:

1. build and protect = 15 yrs
    -you are insured for 2x the amt (200k) for 15 yrs
    -you get 200k cash after 15 yrs

2. bounty = 20 yrs
    -you are insured for x3 (300k) from yr 1-10, then 290k to 200k from yr 11-20; why? because
    -from yr 11-20, you get 10% of your face amt (10k every yr, cash)
    -you rcv 200k cash after 20 yrs (total of 300k cash, including the annual 10k)

**bonus perks
    -you can loan your cash value for emergencies, just like that (no hassle at all)
    -if you have no loans/paid them up on the last 12 months, you get bonus cash on top of (200k)

btw, savings plans are good for ppl who are single/no dependents. if you have a family, secure a life insurance first so you will be covered until age 100. you can get an endowment when you have more budget or if you're willing to pay more, you can attach a yield enhancement rider (YER) with your life insurance. with the YER, payment is 20 yrs, after which you will get back everything you paid, less taxes (because that's already absorbed by the govt). plus dividends, which you can withdraw for pocket money or leave to accumulate further interest (imagine, savings in banks pay min of 0.75% to 0.5% interest. my friend was able to get a measly 5% for her P1M in time deposit, but only bec we had friends in the bank. philam pays 7% interest even if your dividends are only hundreds or thousands. and this is money you don't deposit. you're only paying to insure your life, and you get to save without effort at a high int rate).

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast