Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Falling out of love, is there such a thing?

guys, i have this problem with my wife. things have changed between us in the past years. we're young couple with 1 daughter who is already 2 years of age. after r child was born, we planned on not having 1 for like 5 years cguro. but then, it doesnt mean that we wont be making love in that period of time. currently kasi, my wife always gives me that ill feeling of rejection. like when i try to kiss her, she just shoves me off, like parang nandidiri. then, yung mga supposedly love making sessions, nagkaroon na ng sked na minsan pa, nauuwi sa wala kasi she'll bring up reasons like napagod cya kanina, di cya nakatulog that afternoon, then, makulit yung daughter namin. at first ok yun, pero katagalan, hindi na. and the thing is, di pa kami magkatabi matulog. also, whenever we have time to relax together, she would rather be busy going online, doing things na di naman important, and what really irritates me is that she keeps asking for material things. di naman cya ganyan before. sama pa kasi whenever i try telling her about my feelings, di cya makikinig.

my love for her started to die kasi nasasaktan na ako sa mga ginagawa nya. what m i 2 do?

Default Re: falling out of love... is there such a thing?

talk to her bro bout what you are feeling.
    mag asawa kayo.. communicate please.
    *am thinking bout your situation right now, and what you were thinking..
    that's scary...

kaming mga babaye human manganak, naay daghan kaayong kausaban sa among lawas including na ani ang hormones. there were times that we fell that we are not attractive anymore and we always fell tired and stress, thus we lost our desire to make love but it doesn't mean that we don't need our husband.
    king_coy, please support your wife, give her enough time to recover. If you could help her with the chores around the house, please do so. She will be very glad that you care and she will not feel overwhelm and exhausted. She will come around but it will takes sometimes.

@king_coy:

you should just try to understand your wife, bro.. wala namang bagay na hindi nadadaan sa mabuting usapan, dba? and the fact that the relationship is not working the way it used to, deserves much attention.. i understand what you're feeling bro.. hindi madali pag nka feel kana ng rejection from someone especially kung loved one mo.. pero u have to understand na meron talagang certain point sa relationship na ganyan..

maybe there's something that's lacking in the relationship.. bumawi ka nlng, like show her that you still care a lot.. dapat isipin mo rin na hindi sa lahat ng bagay ok kayo.. may anak kayo dba? maybe she's just stressed out kaya she can't give what you're asking all the time..

hindi naman kasi lahat ng babae vocal with their own feelings.. sometimes pa nga, mahilig sila mag tago kung ano man yung nararamdaman nila.. so try to talk to her.. ask her what's wrong.. why is she acting that way.. you guys are in a committed relationship.. let her know na nahihirapan kana sa mga ginagawa nya..

is there such thing as falling out of love? yup there is.. that's why you really need to talk to her bro and show her that you care..

i conclude guys.. you have to talk and thats really important in a relationship specially like this..

yes, there exist such a thing as falling out of love, and that's reality. coz love should be nurtured and cared for to grow and live.

about ur prob, just do something and try ur very best to make the relationship work, ur problem is not that serious compared to others but this situation should have warned u enough coz this one could lead to a serious one, so better keep the love alive in your family before anyone suffers.

just listen, understand, and analyze the situation, things would turn out right.
    communication is really important, honesty and openness to each other.
    let the Lord be the center of ur marriage and family.

I think she may be going through post partum depression which is normal in all women who just had a baby a year or so after giving birth. Yes its due to hormonal imbalance. She needs time out of her daily home routine for herself. The taking care of the baby and the household chores wears her down and her emotional capacity coupled with hormonal changes she is going through is making it difficult for her. Dont take it personally. Hopefully she'll come out of it but for the time being, you need to give her a lot of understanding and support and encourage open communication before all else fails. As in a newly married scenario it takes daw at least 5 years before mo duha maka adjust sa isa't-isa. Sometimes there's husbands and wives after all the years together they seem like they dont really still know each other that well. So work out your relationship with the early signs of troubles before it gets out of hand and out the door.

True! Just try to understand her, I've been through that stage also. Here's someting from the book MARS AND VENUS IN THE BEDROOM" ---
    "A man often misunderstands a woman's real need for romance and may feel instead that she is withholding ***. When he wants *** and she is not readily in the mood, he easily misunderstands and feels rejected. He does not instinctively realize that a woman generally needs to feel loved and romanced before she can feel her hunger for ***. Just as a woman needs good communication with her partner to feel loved and loving, a man needs ***. Certainly, a man can feel loved in other ways, but the most powerful way a woman's love can touch his soul and open his heart is through great ***.

Women don't understand this difference because they have different requirements to fully feel. A woman primarily needs the emotional security to talk about her feelings. When she feels supported in a relationship, she can rediscover the love in her heart. When her emotional needs are met in this way, her sexual needs become more important.

no such thing as falling out of love
    mas mutoo pa ko ug FALLING OUT OF EXCITEMENT

her rejection has underlying reasons, that is for sure.

so find out whats wrong. talk to her. open up.

dont just ask 'whats wrong', really mean to find out...

and LISTEN to what she has to say...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast