Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Need help in buying a car

My very first car was a second hand Mitsubishi Minica F4 1975 model, thats the only budget I can afford that time, kusgan kaayo sya, maka saka gyud uphill, syempre as the family and income increased, ni upgrade mi ug Mitsubishi Lancer sedan, the first model sa front wheel drive, angay lang pang City drive w/o potholes ang roads. Lahi jud kaayo ang performance sa mga old ones kay sa front wheel na karon kay menos ug pwersa, it took us 3-4 years before me naka buy ug brand new Hilux pickup and thats the time I fall in love w/ pickup cars. Since standing tall lahat pickups, menos problema sa accidents unlike sedan or small cars. Tried Honda CRV , maoy ako gamiton pang hatod sa mga kids to school, very excellent performance talaga, never tried going to the shop for repairs except that the fuel consumption is kalas since its a gas and automatic. Our family's daily cars are either Pickup and SUV only except for the sports car. By the way bertokoy, am a woman hehehe
    Last edited by Snowfly; 11-25-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Try to check sa mga car dealers and here at istorya or cebu classifieds kay naay nag post ug pickup cars nga below 300K. Am only 5ft. height and small body built but am more confident to drive a pickup. I would highly recommend Pickup cars for you and your family with an honest intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by bertokoy View Post
    Thanks gstallion143, ur got a point. murag lisod pangita AUV or SUV sa akong budget. Now im inclined to increase to 300k akong budget basta di lang ko sedan.
    Good luck boss! Maynta makakita kag sakyanan nga wala ma-in love sa repair shops.. hehehe.. Kasuway naman ko ana gud.. Hasol kaayo sigeg paayo.. Baligya na lang nako.. Palit kog motor.. Dah, hasol-free na lagi.. Tipid pa gasolina.. Pero I'm still saving to buy a car someday!

Quote Originally Posted by gstallion143@gmail.com View Post
    Good luck boss! Maynta makakita kag sakyanan nga wala ma-in love sa repair shops.. hehehe.. Kasuway naman ko ana gud.. Hasol kaayo sigeg paayo.. Baligya na lang nako.. Palit kog motor.. Dah, hasol-free na lagi.. Tipid pa gasolina.. Pero I'm still saving to buy a car someday!
    We have 2 motorbikes here, one is the bigbike of my son pang choy choy kuno during weekends or sinulog time and the other is Xtreme for errands. Honestly, I really dont recommend motorbikes kay piligro jud, esp. pag maka inum or during rainy days, pero you are very right gstallion143 very economical/practical jud kaayo ang motor. When time and pocket permits, pls. do buy a car, you and your family is more safer. Keep the spirit,,,,Libre ang mangarap diba?

To all those who shared their advises and recommendations.
    Thank you! Instead of buying a surplus, I ended up buying a 2nd hand 9-10 year old (70k plus odo) Mitsu adventure for only 280k. its 80k above my budget but i believe its worth it. But i made sure that the condition of the car is good, so akong gipacheck tanan (brakes, suspension, tune up, change oil, etc). according to my trusted mekaniko ok pa daw kaayo. been using it for 1 week now and so far the condition is very good for an old car.

6.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123