Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Toyota vios or Honda city?

I have a Honda city and a vios. I have discovered the advantages and disadvantages of both units. Can u share ur opinion on which unit you will like to have?

Default Re: Toyota vios or Honda city?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Villaflor View Post
    I have a Honda city and a vios. I have discovered the advantages and disadvantages of both units. Can u share ur opinion on which unit you will like to have?
    hi sir.. pwede ask if unsa imu na discover na advantage/disadvantage? murag vios man tingai nindot

For me, none of the above. In their class, I would go for the Hyundai Accent 1.6. It has the most power in its class as well as kick ass looks. Just my 2 cents worth.

Except for the engine knock sound of Accent -- 2011 Accent AT - Engine Knock! - Tsikot Philippines 2011

either has 1.3 variants which is very economical if you'd ask me,

ill go for vios. used to drive a vios way back 2009 kung di gamiton ni mama, economiya man pud ug smooth ang dagan automatic pa gae to.
    Last edited by jangska; 11-14-2011 at 08:12 PM.

go for the honda city......it has a vtec engine which is more advance than toyotas vvti and a high resale value.

gud pm.. VIOS... nakagamit ko vios og city before mas nindot jud ang vios.. hehehe

ill go for honda city bec of the looks and high resale value

buy a honda and sell it kay high resale value man kaha ang reason mao honda ang paliton

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast