Page 19 of 172 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Default Re: So was Jesus a Magician?

The purpose of Chirst into this world is to preach the kingdom of God and to call the sheep of God so that they will be saved and have a chance of salvation.
    He purchase it with His own Blood.
    Everything to God has timing and He is not rushing up.
    Christ preach in the age of 30-33, Chirst lived a normal life below 30.
    He's a carpenter and a good example of a responsible and obedient child.

ANd lastly, He is not a Magician, He is a God that can Do what is seems impossible to us.

And Magic we know today are tricks.

Peace!

@nosyac

i know that by deduction. If he grew up just like any normal jewish boy then he would go to church and play with kids. what would a normal kid would do? sit around and eat all day? hahahaha

@oakboy

para simple noh ani oakboy ha para makasabot ka...

sa panahon nga c jesus gamay pa wala cyay mga katingalahan nga gibuhat so unsa may masulat sa bibliya nga ang bibliya nag record ra man sa iyang mga milagro ug mga pagtulun an.

nya sa dihang gamay pa cya wa man cya nagbuhat ug milagro ug wa man cya nag sugod ug mga pagtulun an. kasabot?

kinsay ga sulti nimo nga ilado cya pag ka gamay niya? karun ra na na ilado ang iyang pag ka taw kay ni daghan na ang iyang followers nya daghan pod mo celebrate sa xmas. sa ona wa pa man na cyay ministry so unsaon man pag ka ilado niya.

oh pls dont educate me about hinduism

ive been a Vasinava for so many years... and involved myself with some tantric practices.
    kung di ka motoo nga c shiva god then boot pasabot wa ka kasbot sa pagtulun an sa tantric yoga.

Quote Originally Posted by 899
    @nosyac

i know that by deduction. If he grew up just like any normal jewish boy then he would go to church and play with kids. what would a normal kid would do? sit around and eat all day? hahahaha
    You know it? Or you know this by assumptions. If he's the son God... he wouldn't be normal, he could be an exceptional, above the rest (normal kids). Like for example, if you are the son of a King... then you're a prince correct? Aren't you exceptional among the normal kids? Being the son of God is not Normal, agree or disagree?

@nosyac

Your argument is on the wrong premise.

of course its all base from assumption because the bible is silent abot it. Why ? do you have any other idea or any books/source to show that jesus did some miracles and did some preaching from 13-30?

scroll up so you'll know what normal means according to the context of our discussion.

tsk people here doesnt know how to carry an argument. Do you guys even read before commenting?

@oakboy

para simple noh ani oakboy ha para makasabot ka...

sa panahon nga c jesus gamay pa wala cyay mga katingalahan nga gibuhat so unsa may masulat sa bibliya nga ang bibliya nag record ra man sa iyang mga milagro ug mga pagtulun an.

nya sa dihang gamay pa cya wa man cya nagbuhat ug milagro ug wa man cya nag sugod ug mga pagtulun an. kasabot?

kinsay ga sulti nimo nga ilado cya pag ka gamay niya? karun ra na na ilado ang iyang pag ka taw kay ni daghan na ang iyang followers nya daghan pod mo celebrate sa xmas. sa ona wa pa man na cyay ministry so unsaon man pag ka ilado niya.
    ah dili diay to katingalahan katong pagka bata pa niya, sa ato pa pag 30 anyos ragyud diay siya nag milagro nga puede pud matawag nato og magic. na proclamar siya nga ginoo sa iyang mga followers dihang wala na siya? mora diay siya pareha ni siddhartha?

oh pls dont educate me about hinduism
    ive been a Vasinava for so many years... and involved myself with some tantric practices.
    kung di ka motoo nga c shiva god then boot pasabot wa ka kasbot sa pagtulun an sa tantric yoga.
    oi! namaste! sorry if na offend ka pag elaborate o' pag tudlo nako nimo ah! yogi diay ka before unsa na diay ka karon hehehe no need to tel me na pila naka ka years unsa pasabot nimo daghan years powerful ka? just kiding hehehe! wow! involved ka mga tantric practices like what? sorry to tell you im not a hindu practitioner hehehe! watch the letters kai ma error ta case sensitive kaayo ang ginoo. mao na there are gods and GOD..maybe i have less knowledge sa hinduism please educate me more. again sorry if u were insulted Namaste!

@nosyac

Your argument is on the wrong premise.

of course its all base from assumption because the bible is silent abot it. Why ? do you have any other idea or any books/source to show that jesus did some miracles and did some preaching from 13-30?

scroll up so you'll know what normal means according to the context of our discussion.

tsk people here doesnt know how to carry an argument. Do you guys even read before commenting?
    Wrong premise? how so? If you hadn't say something about... normal kid, play with kids, go to church every sabbath then it wouldn't be a question of why and how did you know it. Sometimes people don't care what they wrote in the first place... lost in transalation perhaps. It's not how we read it... it's the content that matter.

@oakboy

ah dili diay to katingalahan katong pagka bata pa niya, sa ato pa pag 30 anyos ragyud diay siya nag milagro nga puede pud matawag nato og magic. na proclamar siya nga ginoo sa iyang mga followers dihang wala na siya? mora diay siya pareha ni siddhartha?

MY reply...
    So karun pa ka kakuha sa ponto. Nya dili pod to magic kay kung magic to boot pasabot trick ra to. asa sila p[areho ni siddharta?

----------------------------

oi! namaste! sorry if na offend ka pag elaborate o' pag tudlo nako nimo ah! yogi diay ka before unsa na diay ka karon hehehe no need to tel me na pila naka ka years unsa pasabot nimo daghan years powerful ka? just kiding hehehe! wow! involved ka mga tantric practices like what? sorry to tell you im not a hindu practitioner hehehe! watch the letters kai ma error ta case sensitive kaayo ang ginoo. mao na there are gods and GOD..maybe i have less knowledge sa hinduism please educate me more. again sorry if u were insulted Namaste!

My reply...

im offended thats how you saw it? tsk tsk ka gamay ug utok. im simply saying in effect that i know what hinduism is and you dont need to teach me what hindusim is. So dili diay ka hindu practitioner. tsk unsa diasy ng imong pag namaste nam,ste or pag gamit sa pratik. lingaw lingaw. tsk tsk another wannabes.

@nosyac

Huh?

to some yes, to the others a mere carpenter, yet to the others a man.

to me HE is the Son of GOD, my Savior and LORD. He is my GOD, part of the Trinity. Awesome Savior. the Lamb of GOD that taketh away the sins of world.!

11.    Advertisement

Page 19 of 172 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast