Page 1418 of 1695 FirstFirst ... 140814151416141714181419142014211428 ... LastLast
Results 14,171 to 14,180 of 16949

Quote Originally Posted by jim_raynor24 View Post
    There's always a cost regardless if you pursue peace or if you pursue war. We have to note that peace is a bargain at the fraction of the cost of the war. Take a look at the presentation made by ABS-CBN on how much we spent on wars with the Moro (Moro wars: The Price Tag | ABS-CBN News).
    ang presyo akong pasabot ana kay kwarta.. milyons of pesos..dli sa gubat pero dri sa congresso ug sendor..

Quote Originally Posted by makal34 View Post
    ang presyo akong pasabot ana kay kwarta.. milyons of pesos..dli sa gubat pero dri sa congresso ug sendor..
    correction boss, not millions but billions...

Quote Originally Posted by yhokz101 View Post
    correction boss, not millions but billions...
    billions diay.. unsaon pag peace kon dli molusot sa congresso ug senado na kinahanglan pman ug pang paslide sa ballpen pra mahimo dayon ang peace

Well, reality bites.

As what Thomas Jefferson said. The Government You Elect Is The Government You Deserve.

Dili lang ta mag sige ug blame sa mga politicians, we should also blame the people who put them there in the first place. Hangtod dili ma educate ang mga tao na mupili ug saktong tao sa gobyerno, I guess we'll just play along in the roller coaster ride that we are in right now and educate some along the way.

Well, reality bites.

As what Thomas Jefferson said. The Government You Elect Is The Government You Deserve.

Dili lang ta mag sige ug blame sa mga politicians, we should also blame the people who put them there in the first place. Hangtod dili ma educate ang mga tao na mupili ug saktong tao sa gobyerno, I guess we'll just play along in the roller coaster ride that we are in right now and educate some along the way.

Only this does not hold true sa akong opinion. I did not vote panot, he is even a dysfunctional smartmatic-product political zombie leader.

As per the question regarding the MNLF, only the faction of Nur is against BBL. The current gov of ARMM and the previous mayor of Cotabato city (Sema) support BBL. No matter what initiative the government will propose in Mindanao, there will always be another group that will be against it. And the reason for this is "power".

We have to note that muslims in our country are composed of several tribes. Each tribe wanted to be above than the others. MNLF headed by Nur are mainly composed of Tausugs/Maranao while MILF are mostly Maguindanaon. Sa karon, mas kusog ang pwersa sa MILF ug kadaghanan sa mga MNLFs kay na integrate na sa gobyerno. Naa na earnings ang mga MNLF so kasagaran dili na ganahan mubalik ug bukid makig gyera.

I guess the strategy of the government is to negotiate with the stronger factions and hoping na ma accept sa uban factions ang new setup or hinay-hinay na mawala ang lain factions pag ma feel nila na nay development sa area.

Only this does not hold true sa akong opinion. I did not vote panot, he is even a dysfunctional smartmatic-product political zombie leader.
    The "you" in the quote is not an individual. It is a collective voice of the people that comprise a country. You don't put a politician to the government, the majority does. And it is called Democracy.

The "you" in the quote is not an individual. It is a collective voice of the people that comprise a country. You don't put a politician to the government, the majority does. And it is called Democracy.
    I know bro, I just want you to know I did not vote for him and the rest of those people who don;t see him fit for the position. And why he won the election? It's the other side of the story.. democracy at it;s finest in electing their leaders in politics. Or did he even won the based on people's vote? Or did they rig the smartmatic machines? anyway.. i'll leave you to it..don't mind me saying that though.

I know bro, I just want you to know I did not vote for him and the rest of those people who don;t see him fit for the position. And why he won the election? It's the other side of the story.. democracy at it;s finest in electing their leaders in politics. Or did he even won the based on people's vote? Or did they rig the smartmatic machines? anyway.. i'll leave you to it..don't mind me saying that though.
    OT: Boss murag I smell something yellowish da

Quote Originally Posted by The_JACKAL View Post
    OT: Boss murag I smell something yellowish da
    OT: heheheh mao lage boss.. but let's not judge anyone. basin they are trying to practice the act of being fair. Let them be..

11.    Advertisement